Chapter 22: Celebrities Can Fangirl Too

(A/N: Hiiii everyone! So questions have been asked about the dedications, if you want to know, go to my profile and go down to my comment section and read, if you still have questions, ask on there

Chapter 22 :D

--------------------------------

Cher's POV

***Recap***

"Oh! Come on! Enough of this rubbish PDA." Louis rolled his eyes, waving his hand at us to stop.

"I bet you miss your girlfriend, Lou." Niall smirked as he wrapped his arms around me, I giggled.

"Eleanor and I will be soon re-united and you can't stop us! SUUUUPPPERRRRMAAAN!" Louis slightly yelled, just not as loud because of what just happened, he ran all around the hotel. Geez, these boys need to take those pills that calm you down...or at least Louis needs it...bad.

"You should be happy that Niall and I are talking again!" I shouted before Harry was running from Louis which caused Harry to topple on to me and Louis fell on top of Harry, let's just say...I was squished.

"Oh my godddd! Get off of me!" I groaned, trying to use all of my strength to push these boys off, ugh they're so heavy!!!!!

"Niallerrrr....help!" I reached my arms as far as I could towards him, he only chuckled, shaking his head.

"Liaaaaamm! Zaayn! Help!!!" I called out for the other boys since Niall here doesn't want to help, laaaame.

"I guess Harry is the middle of the sandwich, well that's different." Liam commented as he took sips of his newly made tea. Zayn only stared at us with a grin.

I started tickling Harry's sides which he squirmed and shoved Louis off to run away from me.

I WAS FREE! OH MY GOD I AM FREE! 

I literally jumped up away from the scene, Louis pouted his lips.

"THAT WAS LIKE A BEST FRIEND SANDWICH!" Louis shouted but not loud enough for the people next door to be disturbed.

"Shut up, Louis." I laughed when I shoved him onto the couch, at least I was strong enough to do that. I felt Niall's head rest on my shoulder while his arms slowly snaked around my waist.

"No, no, you didn't save me!" I giggled, pushing him away from me while I headed to grab my cell phone. I needed to check with Amy about the USA X Factor live performance soon enough because I need to know when I'll be doing it and how I will perform.

"I'll be right back boys." I said when I shut my bedroom door and dialed away.

"Cher! I was about to call you!" Amy laughed when she answered.

"Really? Well, I had some questions about the X Factor performance." I sat down on the edge of my bed as I spoke.

"Ask any, I have all the answers!"

"Well when do I go on there?"

"You go in five days which means we'll need you to stay in New York for a longer period of time, which will probably be about seven days, you will soon need to start chirography dance routine that the background dancers on X Factor are going to learn...and yes you will get to do a dance."

"Dance? Yes! Okay, so I need to know when and then I need to kick the boys out of my hotel room if I need to be there today, you know?"

"Well you start tomorrow actually, you need to be in the studio by eleven in the morning, oh and Becky G will also be performing it with you, since she is in the song and all."