Chapter 18: Sick to my Stomach

(A/N: Hayyy everyone, yay! I GET TO UPDATE! WOOOOOOOOO! I absolutely love writing this story, also check out my other Niall story, it's really new, and I think it's my favorite story to write, please, please, please read it, I'm so excited about it, and it's called 'Full of Secrets' Comment in the story if you're going to read it, I'll be so thankful, and I'll dedicate chapters to you in here or in the other.)

Chapter 18 :D

----------------------------

Niall's POV

"Niall, you okay, mate?" Louis questioned, we had just gotten to take a break with the interview as there is a commercial for this.

"I'm...I could feel much better right now." My voice wasn't certain, my hands were shaking, and I felt sick to my stomach, I was probably as pale as a ghost.

"But?" Liam joined in the conversation, Zayn and Harry were going to find some water bottles in the back.

"When can we go home..?" I sounded like a little kid who was pouting, but I seriously was pouting, nor was I acting like a little kid, I was feeling broken, I've never felt like this, it's tearing me apart, like several papers ripping slowly.

"We go home in about ten to 15 minutes, what's going on?" Liam responded, ending it off with a questioning look.

"I saw that you pulled out your phone, what happened?" Louis nudged me.

"It's...nothing." 

"Come on, lad, you look like you're about to puke, say it." Louis encouraged me, then Liam placed his hand over my forehead.

"You're feeling warm, maybe you really are sick." Liam frowned, motioning Harry and Zayn over.

"What's up?" Harry questioned.

"Does Niall feel warm to you?"

Harry reached his hand out ot my forehead, the more they talked about it, the more I feel sick.

"You're burning up! Why didn't you tell us you felt sick?" Harry removed his hand.

"I didn't earlier..." I whispered, lowering my head.

The interviewer walked over to us, concern look fell upon his face.

"What's going on? We have about two minutes until we're back on."

"Niall's feeling sick." Liam explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I can wrap this up with only a few questions and I'll let you guys go, and I'll ramble on about your new album and other performances, maybe I'll show a clip from your auditions to show how far you boys had gotten?"

"That's a good idea, we need to get him home."

"Okay, you can actually go home now if you'd like, I will just do that since I only have about 15 minutes left of the show, feel better Niall." The interviewer patted my back, running back to his seat on stage.

"Come on, lad." Liam helped me to the car, but only her words kept replaying in my head.

I'm sorry, but if you're not willing to be in this relationship, then why bother? I don't want to see you...again. 

Those words, that sentence, the way she put it, it hurt me so much. It hurts, it really does.

"Have you talked to Cher lately?" Zayn asked.

"No." I mumbled, leaning my head on the window, sighing, my stomach was flipping, and it was pleasant at all.

"Not since we said goodbye?" Louis gasped.