Chapter 25: Forever Beautiful

• Dedicated to EVERYONE

(A/N: I don't know why I never say when I'm going to end a story...Maybe it's because I never realize that these perfect moments is the best way to do it, soooooooo....

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER...

There... I said it...)

Chapter 25 :D

----------------------------------

Cher's POV

***Recap***

"She's mine...MINE!" Niall growled at him, his hands balled up in tight fists, his knuckles were white. Niall was about to lunge at Harry, but I grabbed his arm.

"Actually...I'm not." I whispered, I could feel the tears brimming in my eyes.

"Wh-what?" Niall's soft eyes looked at me, before they were full of rage and anger.

"You heard me, you practically ended it, stop finding ways to hurt Harry, he didn't do anything wrong!" My voice was shaky yet powerful, I didn't know what I was doing, but I was trying my best for Niall to feel guilt and to protect Harry at the same time.

Niall hurried over to me, my eyes shut tight, and my body flinching. I knew Niall would never hurt me in such a way, but something made me scared. He pulled my face up and his lips found mine. I thought I was going to melt then and there, but then I realized how much of a jerk he is.

I quickly pulled away, running out of my dressing room, and stumbling into Ryan, oh thank god.

"Cher, I've been looking for you, though Amy told me you were in here, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Ryan pried me off of his chest, his shirt full of wet stains.

"Cher...please...please." Niall pleaded, he stood in front of me, broken, weak, he even fell on his knees. He hugged my legs, crying onto me, and not wanting to let go.

"Ni-Niall..." I whimpered softly.

"No! Cher! Please, you don't understand! I need you, I need you so much! I don't care if you don't want to be public! I don't care if we keep it a secret forever, I just want you to be mine! I can't stand the thought of not being able to hold you, or the fact that I can't kiss you whenever I'm with you! I know a lot of things have happened before, but please, let's change it! I'll do whatever for you to be mine again! I mean it! I love you!" Niall cried, holding my hand, and giving kisses on it, even though his tears drops would fall onto my hand.

My tears started to go up again because he really loves me, through the fake relationships to the hate, he'd do anything for me...I didn't know I had such an effect on him, but I guess you could call this true love.

"Niall, get up..." I whispered, wiping my tears away, he slowly rose up, I grabbed him close, and hugged him. He buried his face into my neck, we both cried.

"Don't...leave me...ever." Niall whispered to me, I just kept nodding my head, holding him tighter as I cried more.

"Hey erm...Ryan I believe? I think you should let them be..." Harry whispered. Niall nor myself pulled out of the embrace, we couldn't. We were both fragile, broken, and lovestruck. I couldn't describe our love even if it was for a question to answer, there are no words for it...just the emotions and ways we have together.

"You know, I love you...so much, right?" Niall questioned me quietly, I let out a small cry, I loved him the same way.

"I-I love you too, so much..." I whispered back.

*2 months later*

Niall's POV

"So we know you wanted to make an offical announcement with us today, you've explained how much it's been worth to tell, you've waited for this moment for a long time, correct?" The interviewer asked me, the boys and I were seated at another interview, but I made plans for this one, of course they asked us about our music...

Our career life...

Our dreams...

And now it's the announcement I've been making the fans and the world wait for. This is now, the day I tell them.

"That is, I've been so excited to announce this...boys..." I glanced over at my four life long best friends, they smiled, and ran off to get Cher.

"I know we've gone through rough times about the hate...between knowing if Cher Lloyd and I were dating before or now, or whenever, we will have to deal with the hate anyways, but we've realized that we don't have to listen to it, we're perfect the way we are, and please...welcome, the forever beautiful, Cher Lloyd." I put out my hand towards them, she ran over to me, and jumped in my arms, almost in tears.

"I wanted to say that we're officially dating, we have been for two months, we even tried so before that, but the fans practically never allowed it, so it was a tough couple of months before, but this is my beautiful girlfriend, and send the hate to me, not her, she doesn't deserve it, she is what makes me happy also, I love all of you fans to death, you may not have to like her, her music, or that she's dating me, but please respect her, she's so amazing, and I wouldn't have it any other way." I looked over at Cher, she wiped away a tear before speaking to the crowd and cameras.

"And this is my incredible boyfriend, Niall, all of my brats should be able to respect him as well because he really makes me happy, and I love him so much. The days of the X Factor were crushes that we never knew about us having a couple years ago, but here we are, stronger than ever. I don't regret any decisions or anything that has happened. I know there really is no words to describe how much I love Niall...but the way I feel for him...is magical...and he's the only one I want to be with..." Cher said into the microphone, I had a tear fall down my cheek, the crowd started chanting 'Chiall' or they were just cheering. It was amazing to see how many fans were supporting us already.

"We just wanted the public to finally know what is going on...and Cher also has an announcement..." I explained, putting one arm around Cher's tiny waist.

"Yes, Demi Lovato and I are having a song come out soon called 'Really Don't Care' and we're realy excited for everyone to hear it, and then Ne-Yo and I are also making a song together called 'It's All Good.' I hope everyone will enjoy it." She smiled, the crowd went even crazier, I grabbed Cher, and hugged her, this was amazing.

Forever Beautiful.

-------------------------------------------

SHOULD I JUST COMPLETE IT HERE OR MAKE AN EPILOGUE?????

VOTE :)

Comment ;)

Fan me :D

- Kristin xx