Chapter 17: Oath

(A/N: So I don't have much of school until actually Thursday, my new classes start for the next semester, and I'm just like...can't it be summer already?! Anyways, it's been a little while since the update, but I am here now! I love how you guys are loving this book more and more and wanting a ton of updates. Thank you<3)

Chapter 17 :D

----------------------------

Cher's POV

***Recap***

I drummed my fingers along the microphone, just waiting for my name to be called by Ellen, I took deep breaths, closing my eyes, then staring out in the audience, this is live, I thought to myself, it's live...

"And now I'm proud to announce someone who is going to perform tonight, her new Sticks and Stones album is about to come out here, and I am in love with it. I have to say, my inbox was full of things about her, so I've managed to get her on here tonight. Please welcome...Cher Lloyd!" Ellen walked around, waiting for me, the crowd was chanting, I smiled walking onto the stage, waving to some of the fans.

"Hi Cher!"

"Hi Ellen! Thank you for letting me be on here today." I thanked her, talking into my microphone, fits of screams broke out while Ellen smiled, patiently waiting for it to cool down. When it did, she continued.

"It's an honor, I'm just glad you weren't busy! So, your song, Want U Back, is pretty popular in the U.S. The single even got to be a platinum single. Congrats, by the way!" Ellen started clapping with the crowd while the crowd was also cheering. I giggled, thanking everyone in the mic.

"So what song will you be performing today?" Ellen asked, then chants were coming from different directions, I heard a few songs such as: Want U Back, Oath, Swagger Jagger, Grow Up, and Over the Moon. I smiled at them.

"I will be singing...Oath today, this is my first live performance of it." I told them, it really was considering it had been released not that long ago.

"Well, let's hear it." Ellen clapped, the spot light moved on me, I looked back at my band who nodded.

Yo, my best friend, best friend til the very end

'Cause best friends, best friends don't have to pretend

You need a hand, and I'm right there right beside you

You're in the dark, I'll be the bright light to guide you

Member the time, time, times sneakin' out the house

All of the times, times, times that you had your doubts

And don't forget all the trouble we got into, we got somethin' you can't undo, do

Laughing so damn hard, crashed your dads new car, all the scars we share, I promise I swear

[Chorus Part]

I know I drive you crazy...sometimes, I know I call you lazy, and that's most times