A New Beginning

Well after reviewing over the results several times I'm afraid to say...you don't have a quirk kid and seems you never will". The Doctor said sadly,  he was trying his hardest not to look into the young boys eyes or even trying to notice the boy's mother in tears as she clutched her son for dear life.

The young boy with green messy hair couldn't process what was going on, his shocked mind failed him to even react to the doctor's words but slowly and surely the other two occupants in the room knew......his whole world was shattered. 

An unknown Forest location 20 miles from the Hospital-

A Black purplish portal opened up in the sky, power crackling as lightning was being struck through out the area. Suddenly a large figured came through the portal falling towards the ground at insane speed. 

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!

The land covered in ash as debris went everywhere, burnt trees and steam filled the area of the Forest. The figured tried to stand up but his legs and body would not move from his position as he was embedded into the ground. Blood was spilled everywhere but with a heavy heart.

"I WILL AVENGE YOU MERLIN, JUST YOU WAIT I WILL DESTROY LILITH!!!"  His last battle cry as he passed out from exhaustion, he lost everything important to him and his world was shattered.

10 years later - 

It was a typical sunny day, the birds were out and signing while the flowers were nice and blooming. Just an average day until a quirkless teen known as Izuku Midoriya was running like hell from his bully's as fast as his skinny legs could take him. He knew and fully understand why they always picked on him. All he ever wants to do is become a Pro Hero even without a quirk. Sure at first they made fun of him for his antics, but then they will soon beat him just because he was just an average lowlife and not cool and powerful like them. The worst part of  it was that his old childhood friend Bakugo was the Ring-leader. Him and young Izuku were once friends, but that all changed when Bakugo Found out Izuku didn't have a quirk. Young Bakugou was born with marvelous quirk while Izuku was left quirkless. Bakugou hated how Izuku was weak and flaw as a human, he soon made Izuku his punching bag, while starting to refer to him as ‘Deku’ , An insult to his name, ‘The one who can’t do anything because he's useless’.

After running for so long, Izuku found himself deep in a forest surrounding. His legs were aching in pain, hunching over he tried to steady his heavy breathing and to no use he kept coughing up mucus. Finally becoming more stable he Started to scanned the area around him and his bullies appeared to have vanished. 'I think I lost them'. He thought as he slowly walks away through the scattered leaves on the dark forest floor.

"Well Deku, I have to admit you are one fast little shit, but the time has come when you need to learn your place!" Bakugo called out from a distance in a menacing voice. Him and His other two lackeys started walking toward Izuku as they took their uniform coats off  (so they wouldn't get blood on it, expensive to get it dry clean) . They seemed also to be  out of breath but were still ready for a beatdown. Izuku in a panicked tried to run away but he slipped on some wet leaves, his body froze as he hit the ground, too scared to defend himself. Bakugo slowly walked over to the fallen teen and flipped Izuku around and straddled him, an evil smile graced his lips as he grabbed Deku by the collar of his uniform,  lifting him up face to face he shoved Izuku’s head against the ground and kept repeating this process several times as blood was flowing from the back of Izuku head slowly staining the earth beneath them. 

"Just be a good useless little shit and take it" bakugou said angrily as he ignored the cries from the boy under him. He raised his fists and started pounding the teen's face over and over again and never letting up. As this was going on the two lackey's behind him watched in disgust as Bakugo hands were covered in blood while Izuku's face was battered badly, not to mention the cries of pain coming from him as Bakugo laughter was running throughout the forest.