When I finished all the creatures place one flower over the dirt where I buried the unicorn. I got on top of Firenze again and he carried me to the edge of the forest. Once there I got off and turned to him "Thank you Firenze. Call me if you ever need anything," I said and I left for Hagrid's. I grabbed the gift he was giving me and thanked him. I put the gift in my pocket dimension and left to go to my dorm. Once there, I fed my animals and went to sleep. I had to get Kronos a bed because he was getting too big for my bed.

The next day, after my routine, I went to the cafeteria and ate breakfast. Today was exam day so I had to be fully away and I have had to have eaten. By the end of exams, the golden trio and I were on our way to study hall until we heard Hagrid playing the flute. "Of course," Harry said and started walking towards him "What is it?" Hermione asked as we walked with him "Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon and some stranger turns up who just happens to have one? I mean, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets?" He clarified to us and then I knew what had happened. The stranger was Quirrell, probably in disguise, and I can only guess that Hagrid had started talking about Fluffy and accidentally told the guy how to get past him. I had to be sure about this so I decided to listen to Hagrid and see if I was right.

After listening to Hagrid, he ended up telling the three how to get past Fluffy. He has to learn how to keep things to himself. "You guys do what you gotta do and I'll meet you guys later. Snape summoned me earlier so I have to go to him," I said and walked in the direction of his office until I made a turn and went to Dumbledore's office. When I got there, there was a letter for me on his door. I opened it and read it. It said that he wasn't in the school at the moment and that he wanted me to check if my ice seal's had been broken. I put the letter in my robes and went to my dorm. Tonight I had to get to the stone before Quirrell does. He now knew how to get past Fluffy, the only thing keeping him out of that door now is my ice and I had to buy myself enough time for me to get to it first. I knew that Harry and the others were thinking the same thing as me so I decided to go to them after I got all the things I needed. 

I ran into them as they were on their way to their common room "Hey guys, what's up?" I asked them and they looked at me "We're going through the trapped door, tonight," he said and I just stared at him. I sighed knowing I could do nothing about that "I would go with you guys but I got to help Hagrid tonight like I always do," I said and they nodded "We understand, be careful in the forest," Harry said and I nodded. Once they were gone, I went back to my dorm "This is a bad idea," I said to myself as I enter the common room "What is?" I heard someone say to me next to me. I got startled and slapped the person. When I saw that it was Lucas I immediately apologized "I'm so sorry Lucas. I didn't see you there nor know it was you," I said and checked how bad it was. It wasn't so bad, it should be gone in the hour. "You'll be fine. Should be gone in an hour," I said and he nodded. "Anyway, what is a bad idea?" I stared at him and sighed "I'm trying to figure out in what order should I study now for my exams. I have potions exams next but I have trouble in transfiguration. I need to make sure I know everything for potions but I need to do the same for transfiguration, so I don't know what to study for right now," I said to him and he smiled at me "I'll help you study for transfiguration," he said and he grabbed my hand and started dragging me to his dorm. I pulled my hand away from him and said "Thanks, but no thanks, Lucas. Remember that I have advanced transfiguration because everything she is teaching you guys is easy for me," he nodded and realization "Alright then, you should study for transfiguration first then since you're having trouble in it the most," I nodded in thanks and went to my dorm. I changed into some comfortable clothes for fighting and then I waited. When it was seven, I put on my robe and went to have dinner. After that, I put on my invisibility cloak and headed towards the third floor.