63~ Mother of what?

Kennedy P.O.V

"Happy nine months baby", Shadow said handing me a bag with Chanel on it. I smiled. Every month he buys me a different gift and buys the girl a different gift. I opened the gift smiling.

"You didn't have to baby", I said smiling. I pulled out the pink Chanel bag and smiled. I hugged him. "Thanks, baby." He kissed my lips but as always Kendall and Ashley get jealous and tries to push Shadow away. Ashley as become so fond of me that she calls me mommy. 

I have her and Kendall sharing a room. I just want them to get close and they are but London doesn't seem to like that but I get why. She and Kendall are best friends. 

"So, today I thought we could go out, picnic, or go to the park or the beach, you like the beach", he said smiling.

"Where is my old grumpy Shadow cause you ain't him", I said chuckling. He sat on the bed and kissed me. He rubbed my stomach. 

"You changed him, baby, you changed him, he's happy and full of love and cares", he said kissing my ring. I smiled, leaning on his shoulder. I'm so happy. Life just seems perfect. I just can't wait to have my son and then my world will be complete.

Shadow phone rang and he got up. He limped away to answer the phone. I sat there and hummed to myself rubbing my stomach. It was hurting a little but nothing I can't deal with. 

"Yes, I understand the way I carried out my mission was irresponsible but my family were involved so the way I handle my business is none of your concern", Shadow argued on the phone. I had the urge to pee and went to the bathroom were Shadow was. "Garcia, listen, man, no civilian was hurt or harmed." 

I peed for a while and got up. I was about to leave but I had to pee again. "I understand your concern for me leading the Mafia under my circumstances and I understand you want me to take a break but I can't and will not as we went over, I am the boss and when  the Mafia comes together you are under me, what I say goes and I say drop this conversation or else."

I listened in on his conversation bored out of my mind. "Okay well, I don't care for your opinion or however you feel so don't call unless it's serious." Shadow hung up and then I felt it. I felt my water actually breaking. I smiled feeling no pain.

"Can't you believe that shit, they want me to retire and I'm at my prime, I bring in five hundred thousand a night, a night, they don't make half my amount yet they think they I should retire."

"Mhm", I said getting up and grabbing the baby bag. I looked at Shadow as he came out of the bathroom. "Shadow, I don't want to alarm you but the baby is coming." 

He looked at me and raised a brow. "Nah, can't be it's not the twenty-fifth so no baby", he said laying down with Kenny and Ashley. He closed his eyes. I looked at him. 

"Shadow, you can't be serious, they just give you a prediction not the actual date dip shit", I yelled. Shadow smiled.

"Kenny came the date they predicated so why junior can't wait", he asked. I felt more pain in my back. I moved Kenny and Ashley and hit Shadow with the baby bag. "Kennedy, what the fuck?"

I gripped him by his shirt, raising him in the air a bit. "Listen to me little boy, I feel sick and I'm in pain and if I don't get to the hospital right now, I will make sure you never walk again", I yelled through gritted teeth. Shadow chuckled nervously.

"I'll get the car."

~

"Breath baby", Shadow said holding my hand. I squeezed it tight as I pushed. 

"You don't think I'm trying", I yelled. I squeezed his hand tighter as the baby head came out. The doctor helped get my baby out as I laid back. 

"It's a boy", he announced. He felt my stomach again and then smile. "Tell me when you feel the contractions", he said checking on my baby. I looked at him. Shadow raised a brow.

"Next contractions, Nah nigga we having one kid a son", he said in disbelief. The doctor looked at the file. 

"Sir, according to this you're having twins, maybe your obstetrician gave you the wrong information but you're having twins." Shadow looked faint. I was confused myself. Twins? I shook my head. Impossible. Shadow nut once. 

"I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, why Lord, why all these kids", he said holding his head on his knees. "All I did was kill people and sold drugs, nothing more, maybe cheat and abuse but Lord you know my heart." I chuckled. He looked at me and paused. "You're getting you tubes burned, I ain't doing it no more, not no more." 

I nod felt the baby again. Round two.

~

I held my twin boys in my hand. We already were naming one after Shadow so now we have to name the next baby. Shadow held Marshall Kentrell Obi and I hold the unnamed baby. I stared in his eyes and smiled.  His name came to me.

"Marcus Kendrell Obi", I smiled. He smiled and looked at our baby. He sat on the bed. He smiled and stared at the twins. 

"Welcome to the world."