12~ It won't go down

Kennedy P.O.V

I was waiting in the tv room for Shadow to come home. He was taking long despite the fact that Franco and Mark checked in on me already.

I just couldn't get the kiss out of my mind. It was so real, so full of passion. I bit my lip just thinking of the kiss. He really had me liking him even though I still hated him for taking me away from my father.

I rolled my eyes annoyed at my feelings for him that generated so quickly. I decided to browse the house. I climb the steps, looking at pictures of him. He was always wearing a suit and had no smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes at his seriousness. I stopped when I reached our wedding picture. I didn't even know we took one. He was smiling while I was looking away from him smiling. It was a picture of perfection.

I walked to his office and sat behind his desk. I looked around the room and chuckled.

"Such insolence will not be tolerated", I mocked. I folded my arms. " I suggest if you don't want a bullet where your eyes supposed to be, then you will leave", I mocked again.

I grabbed a paper and faked writing. "I'm working little one", I mocked. I looked at the paper closely and stared in awe of the drawing of me.

"You like", Shadow asked. I froze.

"How long were you there", I asked. He chuckled and sat on the couch.

"I reached a half hour ago and was in that room", he pointed to the door on the far left. I stared at it.

"Can I go in?" He shook his head.

"It's too important to me little one, however, I will be resorting to my old ways of cold-hearted, stone-cold expressions, it's for the better you don't get attach."

I sighed and stood up. He bit his lip and stared at me. My dress rose a bit. I sat next to him and smiled.

"What the kiss meant", I asked sheepishly. He just stared at me in a trance. I looked into his brown eyes.

"Shadow", I called out. He said nothing. He just cleared his throat. He shook his head.

"I'm going to kill him", he said angrily. I was confused.

"What Shadow who", I said confused. He started to puff.

"This weekend you are going to see your father", he said getting up. I froze.

"Are you serious?" He nods and stood up. I smiled. He came up to me.

"Do not question your father about me or Amanda do you understand?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Why not?" He grunted but stayed quiet. I knew it was something that was bothering him. I touched his shoulder.

"How was the meeting?" He sat down in frustration. "I asked Maxwell why he resented me but he wouldn't answer my dad scolded me", he answered. I bit my lip sorry for him and how he was treated.

"Maybe, you could", I started. He shook his head. "Raspberry, nothing will change, I have no father nor mother, I am an orphan." He went behind his desk.

"I have business to tend to Raspberry, you could stay but you must be quiet." I nod and sat on the chair looking at the ceiling.

The only noise was of the clicking of his pen and his constant groaning. At one point, he placed his head on the desk and grunted.

"Shadow", I called out. He looked at me and hum. "Yes my dear what may I assist you with?" I didn't want to question him.

"Can you show me how to draw", I asked causing him to smile lightly. He nod and I went over him. I pushed his chair back and sat in his lap.

"Bold I see", he said adjusting under me. He grabbed some paper and a pencil. I moved to the side to let him draw.

"Start with light lines, so if you mess up when you erase it wouldn't be seen", he said making me smile. I reached for a sketchbook. I opened it and saw a beautiful girl.

"She's beautiful ", I said showing him the girl. He smiled.

"That's my dead fiancee", he said making me frown. "I didn't know Shadow", I said. He nods.

"Such as life", he said before continuing to draw.

"How she died", I asked prying.

"Well, this is your question of the day so, I'll answer, she and my daughter was killed by an old man", he said. I just sat and thought. I didn't say anything else. I wasn't trying to pry.

"Well, how old was your daughter?" He smiled.

"She was one year old at the time", he said. I pouted. Should I continue to ask him more questions?

"Can I hear the story of how it happened", I asked. He shook his head.

"I refuse to be the one who makes you look down on the people you love", he said before adjusting again. I wiggled trying to fix but he stood up.

"I must get going", he said quickly trying to leave the room. I got up and followed him. He went into our room and closed the door.

Kebe was coming down the stairs the same time. "Is he okay?" I asked. She chuckled.

"Master is a little excited", she said. I giggled and went into the room. He had the bathroom door lock.

"Excited aren't we", I teased.

"Fuck you", he said on the other side of the door. I chuckled at his childish ways.

"Let me in Marshall", I whined.

"No", he spat. I giggled. "Please", I begged.

"Promise you won't laugh", he said. I sighed.

" Marshall, you are twenty-three years old", I said.

"Promise me", he said. I sighed. "I promise", I said with annoyance. He opened the door and I was faced with his package.

"It won't go down."