53~ Baby Talk

So, this is Kendall P.O.V. Now don't be like how she know alla this, just know she does. 

Kendall P.O.V

I sat on my daddy lap. I like to sit on my mommy lap though. She is softer than daddy. She likes to sit on daddy lap though. Like, she was sitting on his lap all the time. She kisses daddy too. What just so funny is after she's done with daddy she comes and kisses me.

Her lips taste funny too and it's sticky. Daddy does the same thing. They don't allow anyone to kiss me though. Mommy says she doesn't where they mouth been but I don't know where her and daddy's mouth been.

Daddy has a stroller too. It's way bigger than mines and mommy pushes him everywhere and when he gets grumpy she says she's gonna feed him then they go into the room. I have a babysitter, she's mommy's cousin and her breath stinks. That's why I cry but she just feeds me like no, yo mouth stink.

London tells me her mommy and daddy yell a lot. She also says that her mommy talks way too much and that's why daddy gets annoyed. London talks too much just like her mommy but that's my friend so I'm gonna say anything. Today we have a playdate in my room. 

"Kenny, guess whose here, London", my mommy said. I got up and ran to her. I hugged her. London is my best friend. We sat on the mat as mommy gave us some dolls and blocks. Her and London's mommy sat and talk. I guess daddy was downstairs.

"So, why is your daddy in a stroller", London asked. I didn't know. 

"He's probably a baby too, he tells mommy he wants her milk or something like that."

London shrugged. "Daddy says the same thing after he tells mommy he's coming, he likes to scream that out" I giggled. 

"Does your mommy still yell at your daddy", I asked. London nod.

"Yeah, but after she screams, I'm sorry daddy, oh punish me." 

"I don't like to get spanked", I said making a car.

"I don't either, I hate to get spank", London said grabbing some blocks. I grabbed the yellow blocks because I like that color. 

"I got spank yesterday", London added. I looked up at her. 

"Why?"

"I dropped a plate because mommy wouldn't give me fries after I asked for it." I nod.

"I think my mommy is having a baby", I told her.

"My mommy told daddy she doesn't want no more kids with his hoe ass", London shrugged.

"What's a hoe", I asked. 

"I dunno but daddy got slapped when he called mommy that", Lond said breaking her blocks. I grabbed my doll. "Are you having a brother or sister?"

"Mommy said brother but I want a sister, little brothers are a lot, the girl at my preschool said her little brother pees on her and he doesn't have what we have." London looked up at me.

"What does he have?"

"A worm, she says it's small." London giggled. Mommy came to me and placed our snacks in front of us. I didn't like the cheap fruit snack my momma buy. I like the Welchers. 

"So, you think your momma going to give you a sister?"

I shook my head. "My mommy wants a boy, I don't like boys." London smiled.

"I like boys, they cute, especially Tony from our school", London smiled. 

"Eww, Tony is gross, I like Johnathan."

"I thought you didn't like boys", London yelled.

"I don't, Johnathan is a man." London rolled her eyes. I grabbed the dolls. "Wanna play now?" London nod. We started to play.

Kennedy P.O.V

I watched Kenny and London. "You think they understand eachother", I asked.

"I wonder if they do and if they do, do they talk bout us", Azha asked. We stared at our kids. 

~

It was bedtime and tuck Kenny in. I went into the room where Shadow was reading and working. I laid next to him. 

"You seemed bothered", he said rubbing my back. I nod. I was bothered.

"What if Kenny can understand us and is telling London what we do?" Shadow stopped and raised his brow. He was confused. He chuckled.

"She can't even talk baby, she don't know shit and she never gone understand what we doing, at least not at this age, so stop tripping and give daddy some sugar", he said kissing my neck. I sighed.

"Maybe you right but."

"But nun, come on daddy horny", he whined. I smiled and sat on his lap.

Kendall P.O.V

"Yes daddy", mommy yelled. It sounded like they were jumping on the bed yet I can't jump on my bed. So not nice.

London 

London