9~ Daddy Drama

David P.O.V (Shadow's dad)

"You said he disrespected you at the meeting", I said sitting in front of Maxwell, Gorrado, and Garcia. We were having a meeting to discuss my son's behavior. We were also discussing the revenue loss. 

"Yes, he also discussed our relations", Maxwell added. I raised a brow in confusion. 

"Relations Maxwell, I told you I'm a married man into females, but I will correct him", I assured him. They knew what I meant by that. I was going to punish my son, severely. 

"Obi, please, the boy is a good person with issues you caused, so I advise you to talk and not fight him", Gorrado said. He was a mentor for Marshall. I accepted that but I never want him to tell me how to raise my child. 

"Gorrado, you are my friend and my son sees you as a father figure and I know he sees Andreas as a brother but the way I discipline my child is my business, not yours", I said buttoning my jacket and walking out.

I went into my black Rose Royce. I reached my son's house. I knock and was welcome in my Benjamin. "Where's my son?"

"Oh, sir he is with his wife, they are discussing what happened a few hours ago", he answered. I nod. "Tell him, I'm waiting in his office to discuss some business." Benjamin went upstairs quickly. Franco and Mark walked passed me.

"Hello boys", I greeted.

"Hello sir", they greeted or at least Franco did. I snickered. "We are family, greet me as 'grandfather'."

"Sorry, it's just Shadow lets us call him boss when people or around, uncle is forbidden", Franco said causing Mark to nudge him. Shadow came downstairs with his wife following. 

"Father", he greeted. I smiled. "Hello Marshall", I greeted. He smiled.

"Father, this is my wife Kennedy", he said introducing her. She shook my hand. "A beautiful girl for my son, who doesn't deserve her." Kennedy smiled. 

"So, son", I said getting his attention. He hummed putting his phone away. "Yes, let's talk in my office." I followed him to his office. He sat down behind his desk and smiled. I was going to give him the greatest ass whooping.

Shadow P.O.V

I was shaking but hid it. I didn't want him to know that I was scared that made him stronger. He hummed examining me. He pulled at his beard staring at me. I feared my father and I feared all the things I went through as a child.

"How was the wedding?"

"It was exceptional, father, I had a great time with her and she is truly growing on me", I answered. I knew he didn't want to know about the wedding. The only time he showed up is when I messed up. "So, um, how is mother doing", I stuttered showing fear.

"She is great, doing as I ask, listening, you know how she goes", he said snickering. I nervously laughed. I was sweating hard. 

"Son, you know why I am here so let's save the bullshit and banter and explain yourself", he said placing a gun on the desk. Not today. I shook looking at it.

"Dad, listen um, I was upset, someone was stealing, and Maxwell always judges me, he hates me and loves you, you know it", I said defending myself. I knew I overstepped my boundary. He chuckled and laid back.

"What I do with my life as nothing to do with you, I am married and you are not going to disrespect my partners", he shouted. 

"But yet you would disown your son for them", I scoffed, "I knew I was a mistake." I started to get upset. I decided to try to stay calm. I knew I had to.

"Yes, you are a mistake but you are the greatest mistake to happen to me", he said sincerely but I wasn't buying it. I was now angry.

"No, I wasn't the best thing that happened to you, you used me as a shield when I was ten, pimped out my mother, beat her while she was pregnant and even made her be a drug out slut because you're a selfish bitch and I hate you", I spat like a little child while standing out. I knew I did wrong. 

He stood up. He punched me knocking me off balance. I tumbled back. He pulled me and punch my causing blood coming out of my mouth. I spit it on and looked at him with fear. I saw a monster every time he was like this.

I stared at him as blood dripped out of my mouth. "You will respect me", he said pulling me over the table. He tossed me on the floor. I groaned feeling hurt. Tears dripped out my left eye. The right side of my face was swollen. 

"I'm sorry", I barely got out. He opened the door and pushed me out the door and onto the railing causing it to break. I went crashing down and onto the couch below. I looked up in a daze. "Shadow", Kennedy said. I looked at her and back up at my dad. He had a gun pointed at me. He shot me and my body had enough. 

"Let me die, please", I said before closing my eyes.