29~ Hard to Get

Kennedy P.O.V

I looked down and saw Marshall sleeping. He had his arms wrapped around me tightly. I tried to break free but he wouldn't budge. I groaned and tossed my head back. Is he serious? I shook him awake.

"Marshall, please get up", I whined. He groaned and slowly let me go. He yawned and stretched. He looked at me and smiled. "Thanks, I guess I should leave", he said awkwardly and stood up. I watched him put on his Crocs, debating if he should stay. 

"See you later beautiful", he said walking out of my room. I left the room and followed him. "Marshall, can we um go out, together for breakfast?" He smiled. 

"Um sure, I need to freshen up so I'm gone go home then meet you at-"

"Here actually, meet me here and I actually have your boxers and shorts here so shower here", I smiled. He walked past me and walked into the bathroom closing the door. I stood there smiling.

"What would like for breakfast", Kebe asked. I smiled. "Um, Shadow's favorite dish."

"So just Burbon", she asked. I chuckled. "No, we rather a breakfast buffet and orange juice." I left the living room and went to my bathroom. I started to brush my teeth. Shadow probably didn't hear me because he started to sing along to No Guidance. I smiled. He actually sounds good.

He continued as the water stop. He opened the shower door and screamed. "Holy shit Ken." I washed my mouth and smiled. "I like your voice." He smiled and grabbed his towel. He wiped his face as I stared at his manhood. 

"So, what we having for breakfast", he asked uncovering his face. I didn't answer him. I was just memorized and turned on by his body. His abs were soaking wet. The water dripped slowly off his body like melted chocolate. I bit my lip. "I wonder if Kebe is gonna make her famous toast." 

He then looked at me and covered himself. "Excuse me." I looked up and smiled. I was caught looking. "I'm so sorry, I was just." He laughed.

"Naw you good, can you get my clothes, please?" I nod allowing him some private time. I got his underwear that I took and some other stuff that I stole. I mean I wore it and kept it. I decided to undress and stay in my towel. 

"That's some hot water you got Ken, I almost burned alive." I chuckled. I sat on the bed on my phone. "So, you got like a spare room where I could moisturize and get dress." Being spiteful, I shook my head. 

"No, I have the rooms filled with stuff, but you could get dressed here, I mean, we're married", I said with a grin. He smiled and licked his lips. "Ken, I love you, honestly, but you said baby steps so, baby steps." I frowned and stood up. I stared into his dark brown eyes and pouted. 

Our lips connected as I kissed him deeply. I didn't want to stop. His arms snaked around my body and ended up by my bottom. He squeezed it lightly as we kissed. I enjoyed his taste. I leaned in more as he pulled away. I bit my lip looking down. He lifted my head and pecked my lips. 

"Baby steps." He left the room and I sat down. I was so annoyed. I wanted to take baby steps but the further he was from me, the more I yearned for him. I decided to do my hygiene. After I exited the tub, I sat on the bed and moisturized.

I went into the living room where he was talking to Kebe. He was laughing and smiling and I was honestly jealous. I snarled and growled to myself. "Kebe, that's enough", I growled. Marshall looked at me and smiled. He knew what he was doing to me. 

I walked over to him and growled. "You done flirting with her", I asked him while mean-mugging him. He chuckled. 

"I have work in a few, so shall we." He walked ahead of me. "Shall we", I mocked. We sat by the dining table. He sat far from me. I frowned as he was given his food, then me. 

He started to eat while I stare at him. He seemed so interested in the food. "Hey", I said getting his attention. He looked up at me and hummed. "So, you like sleeping alone?"

"If I did I wouldn't be here now would I?" He began to eat again leaving us in silence. I don't know if it was the pregnancy hormones but everything he did turned me on. I bit my lip watching him. "Can you pass the jelly?" I nod passing it.

"So, you wanna hang today", I asked.

"I have work beautiful", he said licking the jelly that was sliding off of his toast. I watched biting my lip. My nipple grew hard watching him. "So, why are you watching me so intensely?"

I immediately stopped and blushed. "I, um, miss you a lot but I'm not gonna run back to you and become Amanda and you just trying to make yourself seem sexy and it's annoying", I rambled. 

He chuckled and stood up. "I don't want you to become Amanda which is why I am distancing myself." I watched him as he came to my side. "I still love you", he pecked my lips, "I must be going, I have two meetings and one killing." I smiled as he left. He's playing hard to get.