23~Airplane

Shadow P.O.V

"Why are you so dressed up", Kennedy asked as we board the plane. I wore a simple dress shirt, a durag, a phanny pack with black knee ripped and Nike Air Max 97. I scrunched up my face and rolled my eyes. She really just weird right now.

"Baby, I ain't", I defended. We sat on the plane and Kennedy sat next to me. She had on a dress to fit her curves. I was given Jack Daniels from the attendant.

"Hello", my pilot said, "I'm your pilot Captain Reez."

"Man, man, man, fuck that greeting shit and fly the plane", Mark said. I chuckled. I paid for everyone to come, Bruce and his wife, Franco and his family and me and my wife. 

"Hey, Mark", Kennedy called out. He hummed. He licked up licking his lips. "Where's your girl?"

"Oh shit", I murmured. Kennedy looked at me. "Naw it's good", Mark said, "I have no girl."

"You don't, you fuck with niggas", Kennedy said. We chuckled. If it was anyone who got more pussy than any of us it was Mark. 

"I love females", he said.

"So where is your female", she asked. He looked out the window. "I don't need one, I don't feel like bringing a girl into my fucked up life, so I fuck and chill, I got a girl but she ain't my girl, she is like a booty call, ya know?" 

I smiled. "You don't have to be in this life nephew."

"Too late, I'm accustomed to it and I'll feel bad if I gave up on family, like dad gave up on me ", Mark said. Kennedy threw the covers over us. I looked at her strange until she put her head under it. I looked at the guys and smiled. I slouched and tossed my head back. He mouth covered my manhood. 

"So, y'all just gone get wild here then", Mark asked. I nod with my eyes closed. Kennedy's slobbering was loud. "Well, at least I got my brother", Mark said looking at Franco, whose head was under Azha blanket. "What the fuck man?" Bruce and his wife were asleep.  

Mark P.O.V

I'm sitting in a room of couples and they are all doing something provocative. I, on the other hand, was without a girl. My uncle was getting heads. My brother was giving heads and Bruce was asleep with his wife. 

I felt like an outcast. I really wanted to be with a girl, my girl. Life just won't allow me to be happy and I kept it that way. My family runs a Mafia. I can't be happy. Girls come and go and they come for one thing. 

I was happy. Queen, she was my girl. She just never agreed to my lifestyle. I don't agree with her. She was right. I went over to her one night bleeding from my side. That night, she told me she can't do this anymore. It hurt me. I never again loved anyone like I loved her. She was my now, famed booty call I mention. We just couldn't let each other go. 

"Hello", the flight attendant said knocking me out my train of thought. I hummed.

"Burbon", she asked. I nod and reached for the glass. "Nope", Shadow groaned, "he os underage, water or juice." He kept raising his leg.

"Fine, some juice please", I said upset. She nods and began to walk away. "In fact", I started, "I need something more from you."

xxx

"Uh", she moaned. I was deep in her guts. She was pushing me back. I went deeper making her bounce up and down. I had this girl screaming. 

"Mark, Mark", she moaned. She came and I did a couple of minutes after in the toilet. "Um, Mark, maybe we could", she started.

"Maybe we won't", I interveined, "I'm sorry I have someone and right now shit is difficult." 

"Do you have someone or are you just chilling with some bitch that is afraid of you", she said. I smiled. "What's your name?"

"Hasel", she answered. I smiled. "Hasel, I don't want a girl, I do but not you, if anything we could fuck around, but I'm seventeen and in high school and your..."

"Twenty-one", she said. I smiled. "Jail is a hell of a place." I walked out and sat down. The plane was about to land. I sat down and saw Shadow passed out. We were going to land on our first stop. 

"Put his ass to sleep huh", I asked Kennedy. She nod. "Like a baby", she added.

"And Franco and Azha was asleep, they apparently put each other asleep", I said. She chuckled. 

"Everyone off until the plane is refueled", the captian said. "First", Shadow said, "don't tell me what to do and two, get me a cab now." The captian nod and left. I looked back at the flight attendant. She winked as I walked away.