33~ Reveal

Cielo P.O.V

"Royalty baby." I called out to my daughter. I had work so I had to get her to my baby momma as soon as possible. I got her dressed and called my baby momma.

Hello

Nia, I need you to watch Royalty, boss needs me in today.

I can't i have to make sure your boss's baby shower goes well, it's an extravagant party and Kennedy hired me. Just bring Royalty.

Aight.

I hung up and went into my baby girl's room. I knocked and walked in. She may be five but she is a female, I'm gone respect her privacy.

"Hey baby", I said opening the door to see her tying her shoe laces. "I need you behave, you coming to a party and change into a pretty dress, you can wear the converses or vans if you wan'."

She nod and I left to wear a suit. I started to button my cufflins when Shadow called.

Hellp Shadow

I need you here, Kennedy is waiting on Royalty and she wants to know if could bring ice.

Sure thing, I coming

Shadow hung up and I walked into Royalty's room, knocking before. She had on a pretty jeans dresses and vans. I fixed her hair into a upbun and went into my black Bentley jeep.

I went for the ice and drove to the venue. I walked in and sat the ice down. Royalty chuckled and ran to Kennedy dress in a white dress. Shadow stood next to her in a black tuxeudo. I smiled.

I walkee up to Gino and daps him. He smiled and stood next to Zora. I huggee her and smiled.

"Hey, how is everything?' I asked him. He nod.

"Man, you just in time, we got a heads up that this place is a target, thas why I left Harley home and well they ready to reveal the baby." He informed. I should've left Royalty home but I couldn't. Next time I will.

Shadow was cheesing. I smiled to see him happy. He never smiled at all. He was so serious. He sat in his throne just smiling. Bruce and Thomas stood in front of him with guns.

"Okay I get east wing and you get west." I told  Gino. He adjusted his AK and left.

"Watch Royalty please." I begged Zora. She nod and went to Royalty. I stood in position and watched every corner.

I checked everyone that walked in. I made sure no one was going to mess this up. "Come in." The radio spoke.

"I'm in, talk to me."

"Shadow wants us all by Kennedy, the reveal is happening." Bruce spoke. He was like our boss. He was the head security.

"Copy that." I began to walk over to Shadow. I stood by the throne and mean mugged everyone as Shadow quiet the guest.

"Everyone, this is a momentus occasion, I am elated to be here with my wife and to be having a second child and I promise her", he spoke. He looked at her and smiled. "You are precious and I will forever protect you."

Everyone clapped as Kennedy held his hand. He kissed her cheek and the cake came out. Kennedy held the knife. Shadow placed his hand over hers. The slowly cut into the cake.

"Oh my gosh." Kennedy screamed. "Oh my gosh." I tried to look and see. Shadow looked surprised himself. They finish cutting ths cale and Shadow was cheesing.

"I'm having a girl", he laughed. I smiled. Everyone cheered as Kennedy jumped up and down. I was so happy for them.

Shadow hugged Kennedy tight. He moved then quickly went back to hug her. He probably sensed something because the way he hugged her was too fast and awkward.

"Fuck." Shadow screeched falling down. He held his back.

"Sniper tell me you out there." Bruce screamed.

"We spot the shooter, taking aim now boss." A shot went off. "Snipers out boss." I sighed and ran over to Shadow I opened his shirt and noticed a bullet proof vest. I sighed.

"Dramatic much." Kennedy giggled. Gino helped him up.

"Even with the vest, you could feel the impact of the bullet." Gino informed. His gun in hand. "So a girl, what's her name?" He asked.

"Kendall, it's Kennedy and Marshall mix." Kennedy said. I smiled. They combined their names to name their babygirl.

"I pray for a sucess okay, I love yall and I volunteer to protect you." I said offering my services.

"Actually, you, Bruce, Gino and Thomas have other matters." Shadow intervened. I was confused.

"Like." Gino asked. Bruce walked up to us. He had his gun in hand.

"Capture a British enemy, by any means and make him talk, I also need my house under lock which means you guys will be living with me for a while, pack what you need amd be by my house, bring you daughter and wife." And with that Shadow left.

Shadow probably had strict rules for us to follow once we moved in.

After the party, we went home and packed. We arrived at Shadow's house. I didn't bring Royalty with me. I would love to but i couldn't have her in danger.

We stood in the living roon witb Alisia. She was the head maid. Shadow walked down the steps in joggers. He seemed tired. He stopped by Alisia.

"Okay, I'm tired and have a pregnant, horny wife to deal with so my rules, no loud noises, you could fuck but please for God sake not loud, my office and baby room and my room is off limits, Kennedy wears what ever the fuck she wants but I will kill you if you stare to hard at her, my burbon OFF LIMITS, don't smoke in my damn house, don't bring no fast ass bitch MARK, and last but not least, DON'T FUCKING BOTHER ME." He stared at us for awhile. "Understood?"

We nod. He faced Alisia. "Assign the rooms and show Mark and Franco to their regular rooms oh and Gino, if I hear you break my little cousin heart, my mutha Africa have mercy my brotha because I will kill you my friend." He said with a thick accent. He walked upstairs and into his room. Not even moments later Kennedy was moaning. We looked at eachother.

"He seems nice." I commented. They all laughed. "He is so serious."

"That's Shadow fa ya." We were assigned our rooms and later went to the tv room to play game and think of shifts to guard the house.

"Why you think Shadow is so, I dunno hostile." I asked. Zora walked into the room the same time.

"He is dat way because dat wut my cousin was taught, he will change in time." She spoke. Her accent as heavy as his.

"I just think maybe ge would change when Kennedy came around." Gino added. I sighed and rubbed my waves downwards.

"I think if Kennedy was to leave my uncle, he would be very depress and even more hostile, she left once and more people died every week." Mark informed. I sat back placing my hand on the chair's arm.

Shadow walked downstairs and sat down. He grabbed a controller and started to play GTA V. He didn't speak at all. He just played. He was good at it too.

"I wasn't raise this way." He finally spoke. We all were confused. "I became hostile because that's how I'm heard, deep down, I scared, soft hearted and well really care for some people."

I looked at Gino, who shared my seem shock expression. I couldn't believe he was opening up to us.

"But those traits are gone, like the wind whew, so, as I learn to care for another human being, please bare with me, I'm trying for Kennedy and yes I've become more hostile because I never loved someone like I loved her." And with that, he won the mission with 100% and left. I was so confused.

"To bed everyone." Alisia demanded. I went to my room and sat down. I thought on Shadow. He was a good person deep down. I just was in shock. I thought hard about it. I never would forget this. I just wish he would change. Kennedy is already 7 months into her pregnancy.