Chapter 10- It Was You And The People Who Love You That Put You There

February 15th 2016

"I don't wanna do this, I don't wanna go," Taylor mumbles as she paces her bedroom, it's the night of the Grammy's and after the last few days - famous being released and then Kim Kardashian attacking her on twitter - has worked Taylor's anxiety to it's peak. They moved to a more private and secure apartment on Cornelia Street under the pretence of renovations being done on the penthouse, and that has helped a little, but now Taylor has to go and face the public who have a chronic need to hate her right now.

"Sit your ass down and drink some wine," Selena is Taylor's date for the night and currently she's also her best friend's rock, but her methods of calming Taylor down aren't exactly favourable. "I'm not drinking tonight, I wanna keep a clear head," she declines the glass as Selena guides her to the bathroom, "fine, now sit." The brunette puts the glass down on the countertop as she sits Taylor in a seat in front of the mirror.

"Mama, Bella, bring Gareth upstairs," Selena is wearing a gentle smirk as she leans against the counter in front of Taylor, "whatever happens tonight, you're going to be a strong ass woman and keep your head up high, and then when we get home, you can cry and get angry and scream into your pillow all you want." Her trade makes Taylor laugh, but she knows that Selena is serious, she'll sit with Taylor as she bawls and screams. It wouldn't be the first time and it certainly won't be the last.

"Are we ready for a new style?" Isabella and her mom walk in with Taylor's hairdresser and the blonde gives him a nervous laugh as she looks over to Bella, quickly requesting the girl's hand as Bella sits on the floor just in front of her. "A fresh start, right?" Her eyes dart between the other three in the room and both her mom and Selena give her a reassuring nod. "Lets go for it," she nods as Gareth gets ready behind her, a nervous but also a refreshing feeling harboured in the pit of her stomach.

---

"You look beautiful, Taylor," Bella is sitting on the bed as her foster mom sits at her vanity putting in her earrings. "Thank you for saying that, Bells. It really means a lot," the singer gives the teenager a warm smile as she meets her eyes in the mirror. Taylor is sporting her new bob, natural make up with her iconic red lip, and on top of that her Versace gown is so simple but so stunning. It still hits Bella on a daily basis that she really lives with Taylor Swift, it's still such a surreal feeling to her.

"Are you going to be alright with my mom tonight, honey?" Taylor turns to face Isabella as she finishes what she's doing, her original plan was to leave Bella with her mom in the apartment back in New York, but of course this didn't sit well with the anxious teenager and by the point she had to leave, it wasn't sitting well with Taylor either, so that concluded with Bella and her mom flying with her to Los Angeles. "I'll be alright, I don't want you worrying about me tonight, I'll be here when you get home," Bella has deep anxiety bubbling in the pit of her stomach and Taylor knows that, but she hopes that this is the beginning of the teenager starting to move on and heal.

"How about I call to check in hourly? That way you know that I'm alright and I have peace of mind that you're alright," ever since the incident with Adam, Taylor makes a conscious attempt to be more aware of Isabella's anxiety and her issues with separation, and she always gives a resolve to help settle the girl if they're going to be separated for a long period of time. "That sounds fair," as she nods in agreement, Bella gets up to walk Taylor downstairs to where Selena, Tree and a couple of their bodyguards are waiting to walk them to the car.

"Hey, come here," before they meet with everyone else, Taylor stops and offers a hug to Bella. The smaller brunette takes the embrace with a smile and as they hug, she takes in the intoxicating smell of Taylor's perfume, one of the familiar things about the woman that's so overwhelmingly comforting. "I'll be home around midnight, one at the latest, depending on traffic, and if anything changes I will text you and my mom," Bella nods, trusting Taylor to stick to her word. "I love you, Bells, and I'm really proud of you for being the amazing young woman that you are," the singer has so much love for her foster daughter, as if she really is her own, and in Taylor's mind, Bella is basically her daughter.