Chapter 119: Chaos; the dark side of Karma.

Start from the beginning

"What do you want." Chaos demanded, completely unafraid of these new humans.

"You're holding up traffic. Get out of the street." Officer Tommy ordered. The rude man let out a muffled yell at the officer to get him down from the streetlight.

"And um release that man." Police officer Simon added to their demands. "No." Chaos said. "We're cops." Police officer Simon growled at the insolent child. "I don't care." Chaos shrugged at the man.

"Alright kid. You're coming with us." Officer Tommy declared pulling out a pair of silver handcuffs.

Chaos looked at the restraints as if they were a declaration of war. Robin saw this and lept to stop her but it was too late.Chaos fixed her witches hat on straight. If they wanted a fight she'd give them a fight.

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ Ninjago ____

Misako and Wu were at Mistaké's Tea Shop pick up some teas. When the tv cut to the well known brown-haired anchorwoman for NGTV Gayle Gossip reporting live.

Gayle Gossip: *Gayle Gossip reporting live in downtown New Ninjago City where a small child is at war with pedestrians, traffic and the police.*

The Cameraman turned the camera to show Chaos standing on top of a small mountain of toppled cars, throwing magic-infused cards at the Police, Robin and rather hostile car owners, which exploded when the cards hit their marks.

Gayle Gossip: *If anyone can help calm this rambunctious tot the help would be appreciated.*

The Cameraman zoomed in on Robin and the Realm Crystal sticking out of his back pocket.

Misako and Sensei Wu recognised the crystal immediately and were filled with dread. Mistaké watched on in fascination as the tiny child gave it her all.

Robin: *Chaos! You stop this right now!*

Chaos: *You're not the boss of me, human!*More exploding playing cards and people yelling. Robin shouting at Chaos to stop.

Gayle Gossip: *We'll stay on the air to inform you if anything changes.*