Three: I want to learn more.

Aesthetic

.................✁..............................

"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡? 𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚."

—𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨

........✁.......................................

(Unedited)

Warning: Someone getting drugged and a continuation from last chapter!

HAYDEN

“Are you from around here?”

Her fingers played with the ends of her hazle-nut hair that reminded me so much of the girl I had fallen in love with when I was younger. The more I looked at it, the more drawn in I was to her. I could tell by just being near her, she was going to be trouble...

She sat in silence for what felt like hours but it was mere seconds, her expression was unreadable but you could tell she was lost in her thoughts. I barely know the girl but I noticed some of her habits already. Whenever she feels nervous or anxious by something, she unconsciously taps her fingers against her thigh. Her eyebrows twitch every question I ask her and I’ll occasionally hear the taps of her shoes. 

I cocked my head to the side when I noticed she placed her hand against her chest, a very odd look took over her soft features and just like that her body dropped to the floor. I cursed under my breath, the hairs on the back of my neck stood once I felt the eyes of many burn against my skin. I wasn’t expecting the drug to take effect so soon. Like a snap of a finger, all I could hear was the concerned chatter of everyone that walked or were already in the cafe.