One: Leaving the nest.

Aesthetic

..................✁..............................
"𝙄 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙚."

-𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪 𝙏𝙖𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙣

..................................✁..............

(Unedited)

Warning: Dark thoughts, drug abuse and talk of necrophilia. (not too intense, though.)

HAYDEN

HAYDEN

My mother finally had enough of me and decided to kick me out, what she didn't know was that I was planning on leaving her house anyway. I can't do what I want while I'm here, I have to constantly act like the good son that I wasn't. I love her with all my being but I can't pretend like I'm not fucked up in the head because of her, I want to be free and all she's doing is holding me down. I glanced at the last box that was sitting in the middle of my bare room. I will miss this place dearly but I can't keep lying to her and myself.

Knelt down, grabbing the heavy box as I walked through the doors of my old bedroom, my eyes scanning over the pictures my mother had hung on the walls of the long narrow halls, each one triggering an old memory. My cold heart felt heavy but I ignored it. I waited until she was at work so I could leave. If I had done this while she was here she would have probably changed her mind and begged me to stay.

She would have somehow convinced me to stay and I can't allow her to do that.

Kicking the front door open, I lifted the box higher so it wouldn't slip from my grasp but before I could readjust my grip, another body collided with mine, I glanced down and stared wide-eyed at the person I accidentally knocked over only to realize they were giving me the same exact look.