Warning

╭      ╮

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:

𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒈𝒆,
𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕,
𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓,
𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒆, 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅,
𝒌𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚,
𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔,
𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒍𝒍,
𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 & 𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄.

╰       ╯

[02/12/2022: If you see my work posted anywhere else other than wattpad, let me know

[02/12/2022: If you see my work posted anywhere else other than wattpad, let me know. My work is only available to read on this app.]

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫:

This is a sequel to "Let's Learn" - this story will be based on Hayden and Celeste. The point of view will change between the two throughout the whole story. You can read this story as a stand-alone or you can read Let's Learn first then read this one. (That's if you want to learn more about his past or why he's the way that he is.) There will be spoilers, though.

The story will be fast-paced and straight to the point since all of them are short stories. The most I'll probably post is between 10-12 chapters if it's more than that I'll be very surprised.

My first language is not English, I am an amateur writer and I do not know anything about writing. I want to add that writing isn't something I take seriously, it's a hobby and it helps me improve my English. If you don't see regular updates it's because I'm just doing something else or I'm taking a break.

If you see any spelling mistakes or sentences I might have written incorrectly, let me know and I will fix it as soon as I can. My stories are all rough drafts, maybe in the future, I'll end up rewriting the whole thing but for now, this is the "final product".

I have added a mark on each chapter indicating that they're unedited, which means there may or may not be spelling errors and I will go back to them to fix the inconsistencies. I will probably do it whenever I finish the story, for now, please ignore them.

[ATTENTION: I know repeating the same scenes are 'bad', 'annoying' and so on but the point of me doing that is so you could see what went down inside their minds. Just because one character thinks the other person's pretty, doesn't mean the second character thinks the same way. If you don't want to read the same scene or it bothers you. Don't. Read. The. Story. - I'll try not to do it often but then again, writing is just a hobby.]

(( SPOILERS AHEAD IF YOU WANT TO READ "LET'S LEARN" FIRST ))

Hayden the character in my story is not like Ezio my other character. They may be related but Hayden's more intense than his father. What he says or does should not be glorified, he's sick, twisted and mentally unstable... (hence the series). If you don't like gore, horror, thriller type stories, this book is not for you, sorry!

This book is not a romance either! Please don't ship them or expect them to be a couple because they aren't going to be.

If something I have written doesn't match up to something in real life, don't comment about it or tell me "that doesn't make sense because-"... I know, everything I have written is fake and I only added it to progress my story. If I see any comments about it, expect to get muted.

Everything I have written is indeed fictional and does not correlate to how I think and act. I do not agree with the things my characters may say or do. I know it sounds hypocritical because I am the one writing it but trust me when I say...

This is just a story!

If you have read my previous story, I changed Amy's name to Isabelle. If you haven't read it, then there's nothing to worry about!

Enjoy.

7/4/21: I haven't written since 2019, so I'm a bit rusty... bare with me, but I wanted to continue and finish this book finally and I'm hoping everyone that reads it enjoys! I also want everyone to be cautious because the difference between this one and the previous one is extreme!

 bare with me, but I wanted to continue and finish this book finally and I'm hoping everyone that reads it enjoys! I also want everyone to be cautious because the difference between this one and the previous one is extreme!

𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬:

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 9/29/19
𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: ?/?/?

𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬:

𝟏. 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧

𝟐. 𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐧

?