Two: Let's play hide and seek.

Aesthetic

...........................✁.....................
"𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠."

-𝘾𝙖𝙚𝙨𝙖𝙧

..........✁......................................

(Unedited)

Warning: Talks and acts of murder, explicit scene. Please don't read if anything related to my warnings before make you uncomfortable.

 Please don't read if anything related to my warnings before make you uncomfortable

HAYDEN

My eyes burned against her skin as I placed her on the bed, tying each of her limbs to the corners - leaving one free so I could watch her reaction... I wanted to see how scared she was, how turned on she was. I wanted to place my palm on her chest and feel how hard her heart was beating at the thought of being in a room with a complete stranger. Once her eyes fluttered open, they met my own, a sharp inhale reaching my ears causing a grin to appear on my lips - moving closer and closer to her unbound leg.

My fingers grasped her calf as the pad of my rough thumb grazed over her soft tanned legs, the hand that was holding the leather cufflink tightened as her lust-filled eyes locked with my own - the way she looked screamed "use me" and that was exactly what I was going to do, use her in every way possible until my needs are satisfied... after all, my needs come first.

Tightening my grip around her ankles forced a soft, almost delicate sound to leave her lips, her pearly white teeth sinking into her bottom lip - her cheeks changing into the same color her chest was currently obtaining. The color red has always been my favorite color, something about it spiked some sort of curiosity in me and when the time came and my knife sunk deep into Isabelle's stomach... and that familiar color oozed out of her wound - that was when I knew that it was going to be forever my favorite and the only color I wanted to see, feel, and taste.