Fifty Four

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️

Kim Taehyung

"Are you gonna sit over there like that the entire time?" I ask Y/N as I watch her sit uncomfortably on the corner of my sofa, her eyes looking everywhere but at me.

"Like what?" She asks, tucking a piece of her loose hair behind her ear, her big glossy eyes finally looking up into mine.

Fuck. She's so fucking sexy. I want to ruin her, but at the same time I just want to protect her.

"Oh, don't play innocent with me, babe." I smirk, "I still have those messages—the ones where you openly flirted with me and called me papi and shit. Besides, I know you want this just as much as I do." I sink back into the sofa across from her, spreading my legs as an invitation as to what it was I was offering her.

Slowly, I hold out my hand, offering her to come over. And just like the obedient baby girl she is, she does just that.

I sink her down onto my lap, each leg is hanging on my side, allowing her clothed pussy to come in direct contact with my cock. It's not helping that I'm wearing a very thin pair of basketball shorts and she's wearing a dress, allowing me to feel everything.

I take my had and caress her cheek, looking deep into her eyes. "You're so gorgeous. I don't think I can ever get enough of you."

My thumbs rolls down her face, in between her lips and eventually into her mouth, offering her to suck, which she eagerly does.

Now this, this is the Y/N I knew was hiding deep within that fake innocent act.

She very slowly starts to grind her hips into me, causing my cock to grow at the excitement. Fuck.

"Tae..." she moans, wrapping her arms around my neck and bringing my face into her chest.

I leave a quick kiss in between her breast, right there where her shirts dips, exposing her beautiful skin.

"Take it off... I want you to touch me..." She speaks in between breaths, still grinding herself into me.

I smirk, "Whatever you say, baby." I quickly do as told, sliding my hands from her thighs to her stomach, smoothly taking the dress off to expose her naked breast.

She wasn't wearing a fucking bra.

I watch as her tits bounce, happy to be free before settling. Y/N had the perfect pair of tits. Not too small, not too big, but just enough. Perfect nipples.

She would be the death of me.

I looked back into her eyes before leaving her a quick kiss on her mouth. Her lips red and all kissed out.

"Are you sure about this, baby?"

She nods her head, biting her lips as she's still grinding into me and I'm sure at this point she's getting close to her first release.

I shake my head, "I need words, beautiful..."

"Yes... daddy."

That's all I needed to hear before immediately taking one of her nipples into my mouth as my middle and pointer fingers find their down into her panties and into her pussy, fucking in and out of her.

"Look at you... so needy and ready to take me like a good girl. Who knew you texting the wrong number would lead to this, you naked and open for me, panting as I finger your tight little pussy."

I continue this for a few minutes, moving my fingers in and out of her at a pace I'm sure she enjoys until finally she begins to shake and clench onto me for dear life. Her juices coat my fingers, causing my cock to stand even larger before I pull them out and bring them to my lips tasting her.

She's still trying to recover from her orgasm that she doesn't notice that I've already freed myself from my shorts and have lined myself up at her entrance.

"I love you." I quickly announce before plunging myself deep into her core.

__________

I wake up two hours later to the sound of my phone's message notification.

Sitting up, I look down at Y/Ns naked figure wrapped around mine, memories of a few hours ago come to me, causing my cock to jolt with excitement. Who knew she was such a beast in bed?

I shake away the thoughts and check to see who messaged me.

xxx-xxx-xxxx:
I know you hate me but it's about time you and I talked.

xxx-xxx-xxxx:
I'm sure you know that this is Areum, and I just wanted to say I'm sorry for hurting you back then. I had always liked Jungkook and only dated you because Eunmi asked me to do so. Just know if I could take it all back—I would.

xxx-xxx-xxxx:
I hear you're now dating a girl who makes you genuinely happy and I couldn't be more happy for you, I hope she doesn't hate me for the picture scam, that was also a part of Eunmis plan. Again, sorry.

Taehyung:
I guess you're forgiven, Jungkook has forgave you and I'm not going to still hold a grudge against something that's so old and plus, like you said I'm genuinely happy now.

Taehyung:
I don't even care about you telling me the picture was all Eunmis plan, she's gone and isn't relevant anymore.

Areum:
Thanks for forgiving me Taehyung and if possible, I hope that one day I can meet your girlfriend. A girl who has Taehyung wrapped around her finger? Must be magic. 😭

Taehyung:
She's pretty amazing, of course you can meet her one day. Thanks for apologizing, and I'm glad we could all move on.

__________

Y/N

[ 3 Days Later ]

"Tae! Why are you dragging me here without even telling me why we're here?"

"Y/N, just trust me babe, hm? You do trust me right?" He smacks your ass, earning a glare from you.

You reached up and quickly pecked him on his lips, "Of course I trust you, baby."

He smiled at you, happy to hear your words, "Okay well Jungkook is here and someone else I would like you to meet."

He grabbed your hand and opened the door of the cafe, once inside he waved at someone, you followed his view only to see Jungkook and the girl you recognized from the photo, Areum.

"Jungkookie!" You let go of Taehyungs hand and ran to hug Jungkook.

"Hey!" Taehyung pulls you back from hugging JK, "What the hell, babe? You never hug me like that!" Taehyung whined, which caused everyone to laugh at him.

In the middle of laughing, Areum spoke, "Wow the great Kim Taehyung whining and jealous about his girlfriend, she really must be magic!" She turns to you, "Hey, I'm Areum by the way. It's nice to finally meet you!"

She reached her hand out to you but you hugged her instead, you felt that she was nervous so you decided to makes things easier for her.

"Hey! I'm Y/N, nice to finally meet you too. Your name was pretty popular for a while."

Areum smiled, "Yeah, I'm sorry about everything too. I know it must've caused some trouble with you as well."

You shook your head. "No, it's fine. Everything is good now, so let's move forward."

After introductions everyone ordered their respective orders and you all laughed and got to know each other.

The issue everyone had with Areum had been forgotten and the atmosphere wasn't as bad as you thought.

Areum was a pretty sweet girl, and you'd only hoped that you could build a friendship in the future.

A/N:
Originally this chapter didn't have any smut, but it was requested that I include at least one chapter, so this is the best for now. ♥️