Thirty Five

2 Days Later

You:
Do you think Tae would cheat on me?

You:
I dont think he would, personally, but then there was photo proof?

You:
If he really did cheat on me then what was his point in dating me in the first place? Is there something wrong with me?

Eunmi:
What? What's going on?

You:
Some anonymous bimbo has been fkn messaging me saying Tae and me shouldn't be together and that he's been cheating and such and now they're sending photo proof and I'm really irritated with the whole situation!

Eunmi:
If there is photo proof then... maybe it's true.

You:
Eunmi!

You:
Tae wouldn't do that to me, I just know he wouldn't.

Eunmi:
Why are you so gone off of him that you dont even want to accept the fact that you're being cheated on.

Eunmi:
He was just in a relationship with Jusi, do you expect his feelings for her to somehow dissolve that fast?

You:
He never really loved her though, he just needed to feel loved and she was that person at the time, although she only used him for money.

You:
My Tae really wouldn't do that to me. I'm going to talk to him.

Eunmi:
Don't. Don't message him first, let him do it, if he really didn't cheat on you he should at least show you how much he cares.

You:
Are you sure about this? Maybe he's upset with thinking that I'm mad at him and he won't message first.

Eunmi:
God Y/N! Just listen to me for once please... I'm your best friend, I would never steer you wrong.