Forty Three

Jungkook 🐰:
Y/N...

Jungkook 🐰:
TaeTae hyung told us what happened, he really didn't date you with bad intentions, you're the one he loves. He hates Eunmi, as horrible as it sounds, he really dislikes her.

You:
I don't want to talk about it Kook, I'm tired, I didn't come here for any of this. I came here for an education. I didn't plan on falling in love with him. I didn't plan on being in some type of drama.

You:
I'm thinking of going back home when the break comes, I can transfer schools, go to one closer to home.

Jungkook 🐰:
No! You can't just leave-you really can't, I'll miss you too much. Tae hyung will miss you! Please, noona!

You:
I'm sorry, Kook. I should've never dated Taehyung anyway, what was I thinking?

Jungkook 🐰:
Don't say that, you love him and he loves you. Every relationship has problems, none are perfect.

You:
Yeah, I suppose that's true but he kept something big from me, I just feel really stupid you know. Look, I have to go and study, we can talk more later.

__________

Eunmi:
It seems that you and Taehyung are split again, was our last conversation the cause of that, hm?

Eunmi:
It's actually funny, think about it, you and I were besties, dated the same guy, both love him, but in the end who will have him? Of course we both know the answer.

Eunmi:
Give up already.

You:
This must be all a game to you? You're finding too much fun in this, and Eunmi, lets be serious, you and Taehyung will never happen again...

Eunmi:
I'm getting really tired of this game that Taehyung is playing with you and I, he was with me last night, are you sure we won't happen again?

Eunmi:
[Photo]

A/N:
Who are y'all believing? Tae, when he says that he has nothing to do with Eunmi or Eunmi, when she says that Tae and her are still messing around?