Fifty One

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️

Jungkook 🐰:
She was pregnant, noona, that's why she left me.

Jungkook 🐰:
It hurts, so much.

You:
Areum was pregnant? Wow JK, you're a father?

Jungkook 🐰:
No, she got rid of the baby. She said that we weren't ready to be parents, but how could she make that decision for me? How could she decide what I was ready for?

Jungkook 🐰:
She could have given me the child, I could have raised my baby on my own. If she didn't want to help then that's fine.

You:
Why can't you try to get the baby back from the person who adopted the child?

Jungkook 🐰:
She didn't give the child up for adoption, noona, she aborted the baby.

You:
Oh god, I'm so sorry Kookie.

Jungkook 🐰:
I feel shitty you know, I spent this entire time hating her, thinking that she left me for no good reason but really she was just going through something and she didn't know how to tell me.

You:
Well, do you plan on forgiving her?

Jungkook 🐰:
I don't know, after talking to her again I realized that I never stopped loving her but I don't think I'll be able to look past the fact that she aborted our baby.

You:
Although what she did was bad, I believe you should give her a second chance, at least as a friend. She was scared Kook, she was young.

Jungkook 🐰:
I'll think about it and I'll talk to her, thanks Y/N. I really appreciate everything you do for me and hyung.

A/N:
Would y'all forgive Areum? 😕
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME 💘💘💘 and to the president himself, Kim Namjoonie

A/N:Would y'all forgive Areum? 😕 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME 💘💘💘 and to the president himself, Kim Namjoonie

^ old A/N