Eighteen

Kim Taehyung

Taehyung:
Hey, can we talk?

Jusi ❤️:
Sure babe, I was just about to message you about the new shoes I want. You will buy them right?

Taehyung:
Jusi, do you love me?

Jusi ❤️:
Why would you ask me a question like that? Haven't I been dating you forever now.

Taehyung:
Jusi do you remember where we had our first date?

Jusi ❤️:
Tae seriously what's up with the dumb ass questions? Are you sick or what?

Taehyung:
It was at the Amusement Park, I remember the exact outfit you wore, the exact way your hair was tied, I remember the first time I heard you scream while on the roller coaster...

Taehyung:
It may seem like small details to you but to me those are great memories, because it was the ones I shared with the person I love. Jusi I love you, but I've realized that you don't love me.

Jusi ❤️:
I can maybe start to love you just give me more time, buy me the shoes and I can love you tomorrow. I've dated you this whole time so I definitely care about you.

Taehyung:
You know what Jusi, let's break up. I won't take back any of the gifts I've bought for you because I am not that type of person but I think we shouldn't see each other anymore.

Jusi ❤️:
You can't break up with me. Lol. You're literally a nobody at school, no one likes you but your group of loser friends. You need me Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung:
Y/N...

Jusi ❤️:
Who the hell is that?

Taehyung:
She's a girl who has been unknowingly making me smile these last few weeks. I think I've been hurting her by trying to keep you happy but I'm done pleasing you.

Taehyung:
I wish you the best in life, goodbye Jusi.

Jusi ❤️:
Kim Taehyung you will come back to me and I'll be waiting because you need me! I never needed you!

Jusi ❤️:
Also, I didn't plan on giving any of the gifts back anyway! I hate you! Loser!
Read at 4:37 PM

Remove Jusi ❤️ from Contacts
YES || NO
✔️