Twenty Four

Cinnas Cafe

I looked into the glass window for the seventh time, making sure that my hair was neat and my clothes looked okay. Saying that I was nervous, would definitely be an understatement.

I was wearing a navy blue fitted crop top, with a pair of tights and some navy blue vans to match, nothing too fancy, just cute and simple.

Finally, after breathing in and out and chanting to myself that I can handle this, I opened the glass door of the cafe, coming face to face with a lot of strange people. I looked around, seeing mostly brunettes, a few blondes, and one... smurf? Seriously? Someone has blue hair? Cool.

I decided to just make my way up towards the counter and order me a drink to blow over time, maybe he hadn't made it here yet? "Hello, I'd like a caramel macchiato please!"

The barista smiled before telling me my total, "Okay! I'll have that ready for you in about five minutes."

I give her a quick thumbs up before looking back at the doors for any sign of Taehyung, then once again at the crowd, the blue haired guy suddenly catching my eye. Taehyung?

"Taehyung!" I scream out, quickly covering my mouth after realizing how loud I was. This catches the attention of everyone in the cafe, even Tae himself.

"Miss, your order is ready!"

I quickly take my drink and bow my head as a thank you before making my way over to where Tae is sitting.

For a second, neither of us say anything, both too nervous or waiting for the other to speak.

"Hey-" we speak at the same time, earning laughter from one another.

"Um," he clears his throat, "You look more beautiful in person..."

You laugh. Is he really being awkward with me right now? I thought we were past that-I mean I use to call him daddy and shit?

"We're not gonna do this awkward shit." You giggle while pointing an accusing finger at him. "But, you look more handsome as well. I like the smurf hair you have."

"Thanks." He looks down at his lap, hiding his shy smile, "It was my friend Jimins idea."

We spend the next half hour just talking about our lives and laughing at the ridiculous messages that we've shared. You learned that despite his awkwardness, he's actually good with conversation once he loosens up and his boxy smile is the cutest. How could his ex girlfriends ever treat him wrong? He's adorable.

"Taehyung, about what you asked me the other night." I say while fidgeting with my hands in my lap. Damn this boy, making me all shy and shit too.

"Oh... we can just forget about it. I should've have asked you that. It's fine-"

"No! I like you too. I'm sorry for panicking and just disappearing that time... but I really do like you."

"R-Really?" He looks up at you smiling before reaching across the table and grabbing my hand in his.

"Yeah, and if you still want me, I'd like to be your girlfriend. I know I took long with answering you..."

"Of course, I still want you. I'm gone over you."

"Then, I'm all yours. Also, I hope you don't mind but I told Jungkook that I was interested in you and he told me about Areum..."

I watched as he released a deep sigh, "It's fine. I don't want any secrets between us. I'm glad he told you."

🦋

A/N: This chapter is shitty, I rushed this and I hate doing these type of chapters but the bottom line is-they met and they're together. 😭