Forty Four

Kim Taehyung
Two Weeks Later

Taehyung:
I miss you. I know I fucked up really bad but I only kept the fact that I dated her from you so you wouldn't be hurt. She doesn't matter to me, I don't even think of her as an ex. She's that irrelevant in my life.

Taehyung:
Eunmi and me had a past, yes. We dated, and I was crazy in love with her, I really thought she was the only girl for me but it was all lies babe, she did something really messed up and I could never forgive her.

Y/N ♥️:
Taehyung, stop texting me, it's been two weeks now, aren't you tired of messaging without any reply?

Taehyung:
Babe, could you please just hear me out?

Y/N ♥️:
Why should I?

Taehyung:
Please trust me... I'm still your Tae.

Y/N ♥️:
Look where trusting you has gotten me. I'm thinking of going back home, this is too much for me.

Taehyung:
Please, can I call you? I want to explain things to you but texting it is too much.

Y/N ♥️:
Whatever, I don't care, do what you want Tae Tae.

Taehyung couldn't help but to smile as he read the text message, you'd called him TaeTae again.

"Hello, babe..." He immediately spoke after hearing the call pick up.

"Talk Tae. What is it that needs to be explained?"

He winced as he took in your dry reply. He was used to you always being excited when the two of you spoke, so this was killing him.

"I dated Eunmi, before I dated Areum, I was crazy about Eunmi... my parents loved her, she was everything to me. We were doing so well that I'd allowed her a key to my home and everything. One day I came home from Lacrosse practice and it was out anniversary. I was so excited and had so much planned. Unfortunately, I walked into my bedroom expecting to see Eunmi waiting for me but instead I seen her in my bed with my brother-"

"Oh my, I'm sorry that happened to you Tae but that still doesn't justify that you and her kept this from me? Think of how that made me feel? Especially when she practically rubbed it in my face that she's had you before, and that since I'm a foreigner I'd never be enough."

"I know babe and I'm sorry, but could you please give me another chance?"

"I don't know Tae." He listened as you both sat there on the phone, in silence for a while. He was about to speak again, when you suddenly beat him to it, "I do miss you though. I always miss you."

"I miss you too, baby-and I love you-"

"TAEHYUNG! Could you bring my bra, I forgot it in your room!"

"What?" Y/N begin questioning, her voice raising a bit loud as she spoke, "Who is that Taehyung?-"

Before she could finish what she said, I hung up the phone. Fuck! There is no way that she'll forgive me now.

A/N:
LONG STORY SHORT; idk