Forty Eight

Tae 💘:
Babe, I miss you.

Tae 💘:
You were looking good on campus today but you looked very studious, I didn't want to distract you.

You:
Thanks baby, but why was my kookie upset today? He was walking around campus alone with a pout all day, is he okay?

Tae 💘:
Did you just call him your kookie? While talking to your BOYfriend?

You:
Taehyung Kim! Answer me!

Tae 💘:
Uh, he's upset because his ex-well our ex, Areum messaged him... she says she has something important to tell him but he didn't wanna hear it.

You:
See, was that so hard? ☺️

You:
Bye baby, I'm going to text him and see if he's okay! It's so weird to see Jungkook sad. He's always so cheery. 💗 Oh, did you buy him a birthday gift yet?

Tae 💘:
Oh fuck, I forgot it was his birthday. I remembered it was an important day but I just couldn't figure out what it was.

You:
TAEHYUNG! Fix it!

Tae 💘:
I am, I am! I love you, I'll talk to you later.

You:
I love you too, baby!

__________

You:
Kookie are you okay? Did you get my birthday gift that I placed in your locker?

Jungkookie 🐰:
No, Kookie isn't doing so good, but yes I got the gift. Thank you, Y/N. 🙂

You:
Hmm, would you like to talk about it?

Jungkookie 🐰:
Yes. It's about my ex, she messaged me again after leaving me with no explanation for breaking up. She said she has something important to talk about but I didn't give her a chance. Should I?

You:
I can't decide anything for you but I do know that you may not feel better until you've talked about it with her. Maybe you should?

Jungkookie 🐰:
I just really loved her a lot and I even had a falling out with TaeTae hyung over her and then she just leaves me? I was so heartbroken. I don't want to experience it again.

You:
Well, if you decide to hear her out, you can block her after you've gotten the closure you need. It sounds like you need closure Kook. But if you don't decide to hear her out, then I'll still support you anyway, I'm always here for you.

Jungkookie 🐰:
Thank you, I appreciate you being there for me and my hyung.

You:
No problem. Anytime. 🙂

You:
Oh and Jungkook...

Jungkookie 🐰:
Yeah?

You:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎉

A/N: This was really a filler chapter, I'm sorry. And if the contact names change, ignore it 😭 I honestly don't be remembering what I used.
Not much drama revealed this chapter, sorry.