Six

"Hyung!" The younger male ran over as he spotted Taehyung, jumping on in and into a bro hug, "I was beginning to think you were bailing on us for a second."

Taehyung smiled, reaching up and ruffling the youngers hair, "I would never bail on you, Kookie. Now the rest of these hyungs?-I'd definitely bail on," he whispered into Jungkook's ear, or so he thought.

"Yah! Why are you two brats so disrespectful! I practically raise you two and this the thanks I get." Seokjin, the oldest of the friend group playfully scolds as he walks over to the two youngest, a glare evident on his face.

"Jin hyung," Taehyung teases, reaching out and grabbing Jin's cheek, softly pinching it, "Have I ever told you that you're my favorite out of everyone?"

"Really?" Jin asked, taking the bait.

"Yeah, of course. It's always been you, hyung."

Jungkook smacked his lips, not believing that Jin was actually falling for this crap, before walking over to his group of friends and taking a seat on the couch.

He had an announcement to make and he felt like now would be the best time to do so, in the presence of the people he kept close to his heart. So, he cleared his throat, causing Taehyung to focus on him once again.

"What's up, Kookie? Something you need to say?"

Jungkook smirked, "Actually, yes."

The other five males in the room, stopped what they were doing and decided to give their undivided attention to their maknae. It was always best to expect the unexpected when you're dealing with Jungkook.

"I would like for you all to stop treating me like a baby, as I am now a man." He poked out his chest, trying his best to make himself look just a tad bit more mature, "I have a girl now-well, I actually haven't gotten the girl yet, but I'm definitely working on it!" He proudly says.

"JK, I had to wake up extremely early to make it to my morning class and you ruin my nap for this? I'm proud of you for growing up, Kookie, but we all know you can't talk to a girl for more than five minutes." Yoongi, the quiet one of the group, playfully announced before tossing a pillow towards Jungkook, which he caught before it could hit him square in the face.

"Kookie, who is this girl? I don't know about them, but I'm excited to know the girl that's got you ready to jump out of your shell? I mean you haven't talked about a girl since-never mind." Jhope said, before sinking further into the couch.

He'd brought up a sensitive topic, something he didn't mean to go.

Jhope or Hoseok, was the carefree one of their friend group, one who talked without really realizing his words, so that's why no one was surprised when he almost mentioned, she-who-should-not-be-named.

"She's a foreigner, hyung!" Jungkook smiled, thinking of the girl that has him in a chokehold these days. She was absolutely breathtaking and he couldn't wait to make her his. "Her name is Y/N!"

"Y-Y/N?" Taehyung coughed out, causing Namjoon to finally look up from his book and watch the scene before him.

Namjoon was the bookworm, but like Jin, he was sort of a parent for the group. Whenever Jin couldn't keep the group in check, he'd step in and help.

"Yes, hyung. She goes to the same school as us!" Jungkook excitedly responded.

"I'm gonna have to see this girl for myself, JK make sure to show me her tomorrow, yeah?" Jimin said, smirking, he was always a flirt. Of course he wouldn't hit on the girl his dongsaeng had a crush on, but still, it wouldn't hurt to look, right?

__________

Kim Taehyung

Taehyung:
Hey Y/N, what school do you go to?

Y/N:
KAU, for dance, why papi? Wanna come visit me 🥵

Taehyung:
For f.cks sake, stop calling me papi, daddy, and any other dumb ass name you can come up with. I have a girlfriend!

Taehyung:
You're literally so annoying, why do I even keep messaging you.

Taehyung:
You're just a slut who will throw herself at the first guy who shows her even the smallest amount of attention.

Y/N:
I'm sorry, I didn't know I was seriously upsetting you...

Y/N:
God, it's so hard to make friends in Korea, I probably never should've came here in the first place

Y/N:
I'll stop messaging you. Bye V.

Taehyung felt like crap. He didn't mean to say those things and scare her off, but it seemed like history would repeat itself soon and Taehyung wasn't ready to go through that again.

He don't know what came over him, but all he knows is that he enjoyed talking with Y/N, she was his, not literally but he liked having her to himself, and now Jungkook wanted her, and he could never tell his dongsaeng no.

And that caused anger to flow through him, the way she's just so happy and carefree and pulls you in, even when you don't wanna.