Twenty Nine

Next day, at Cinnas Cafe

You and Taehyung had been sitting inside the cafe for over ten minutes now, drinking at your lattes. You'd already ordered Eunmis favorite drink and now you're just waiting for her to arrive.

In the middle of flirting and laughing with Tae you hadn't noticed Eunmi standing by your table, until she snapped her fingers in front of your face, "Excuse me love birds, a Queen has arrived. Where's my welcome?"

You immediately jumped up from your seat and jumped into her arms. Its been too long since you've seen your best friend and now that she's back you failed to hide your excitement.

"Eunmi! I've missed you so much! You can't leave me again like that..." You say with a pout, causing your best friend to pinch your cheeks.

"I know, love, I won't leave you anymore!" She blows you a quick kiss, something the two of you did often.

You're interrupted from your little reunion, when Taehyung clears his throat and holds out his hand for Eunmi to shake.

"Sorry to interrupt the reunion of 'besties' but babe, remember I have to leave soon, I told you I can't stay long, my dad needs me today." He spoke, failing to meet Eunmi's eyes.

"Oh sorry, um Tae this is my best friend, Eunmi, and Eunmi this is my boyfriend, Kim Taehyung."

The two awkwardly shook each other's hands. The look in their eyes making you feel as if maybe they'd met each other but you shook it off, figuring that can't be the case.

After introductions, you all laugh as Eunmi tells Tae embarrassing stories of you, although you asked her not to do so.

"So, do you really care for my best friend?"

You knew this was coming, you just hoped Eunmi would play it nice.

"Yeah, I care for her, I'll always care for her... She's someone who knows how to treat people-she's nice, beautiful. Just my kind of girl."

"What about your crazy ex girlfriend? You do know she's going to want to get rid of Y/N or at least hurt her, right?"

"I don't want to worry about that until it comes, right now, I just want to be happy with my girlfriend."

"Don't you think you should worry about that though? You shouldn't even be with Y/N until you know that your ex has finally accepted the break up! Which she may or may not have done! She may still be hurting, Taehyung!"

You fake a cough, trying to get her to calm down, "Eunmi! I'm okay right now. She hasnt said or done anything to me. Besides, it's not like she'll kill me or something?"

"Yeah whatever Y/N, I'm just looking out for you... If anything happens, don't say you weren't warned."

"I know that and thank you, but like Tae said we just wanna be happy together for right now. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it."