Boys night needed!

******************Liam's POV*********************

******Four Months Later******

Today Aria has an appointment to find out the sex of the baby. Aria is in the shower with Oakleigh and I made coffee before we go.

"Liam?" Aria called.

"Coming." I replied and hurried up the stairs.

"Can you get her dressed while I finish up?" She asked while handing me Oakleigh out of the shower.

"Yup. Come here Oaks." I replied as my eyes slowly trailed down her bare shoulders then she shut the curtain on me.

"That mommy of yours." I teased Oakleigh.

"I heard that." Aria said.

"You and your damn hearing." I said laughing.

I grabbed Oakleigh a pink flowered dress and a diaper. I brushed her hair and added a flowered headband to go along with her outfit.

"Let's go get you fed before we leave. Huh Oakleigh?" I said smiling back at her.

"You ready yet?" Aria asked.

"Me? You mean you?" I said.

"Okay me.. so we can go?" She asked.

"Yeah as soon as Miss. Oakleigh finishes up." I replied.

"Okay.. here I'll finish up." She said.

"Do you want me to take something out for supper?" I asked.

"No. I thought you were going out with the guys?" She asked.

"Oh. I didn't know if I was allowed." I teased.

"Oh shut up!" She replied.

****30 mins later****

"I hate when she puts the gel on my stomach it's so cold." Aria complained.

"You'll be fine." I teased.

"Ha Ha." She said giving me a smartass look.

"Okay. Aria & Liam. Are you ready to find out what you are having?" Dr. Watson said.

"Yes." Aria said.

"So were you expecting to have another child or was it by accident?" She asked.

"Well we talked about having another one but we were going to wait until she was two but I guess it got cut short." Aria replied.

"Well there is nothing wrong with this so it's totally fine." She replied. "It's going to be cold. If you remember."

"Oh I remember." Aria replied.

Dr. Watson spread the blue gel across Aria's small baby belly as I held her hand.

"Oooo.. That's cold." Aria said to me with that cute smile.

Dr. Watson put the monitor over her small belly and the heartbeats were louder and faster than I ever remember Oakleigh's being. She slid it around and there popped a small head. She rotated around and up popped the head again.

"Oooh.. I see what's going on. Do you see that?" She said.

"No." Aria and I replied in a panic voice.

"There's the head and there is the other head. There is the other arms." She said before I cut her off.

"What do you mean two heads?" I asked.

"Well you Aria are having twins. One is a girl and the other a boy." She replied with a smile on her face.

"Are you serious?" Aria asked.