Catch ups with an old friend.

***********Aria's POV**************

Justin is coming home today. We are meeting up at the Zink (a new bistro) at 7 tonight. I was excited to get out and talk to him tonight. I was almost done with my stuff for the day and turned off my computer. I put my coat on and closed my door as Harrison was standing at Chloe's cubicale.

"Aria, Can I talk to you in my office?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I replied following him.

"So I just want to check up on you.. How's your work? How's things with Liam?" He asked.

"It's going great.. Umm we haven't been talking.. but I just want you to know that I might be reconsidering taking on a new job I am not sure yet but I would like to." I said.

"What? You're planning on leaving me?" He said shocked.

"I think I just need a change and to start new." I said.

"So you won't even consider if I were to transfer you out?" He asked.

"To where?" I asked.

"Colorado.. I know of what a great worker you are and they have a huge position out there. I think you will be able to take it on and do an excellent job. It also pays twice as much as you are getting payed now... But think about it." He said.

"Wow! I mean that's a great thing but I'm just not sure." I said. Harrison had just offered me a huge job. I would be dumb to turn that down but then it would mean working with Liam (which I would love but I needed to get things sorted out first) and moving away from my family.

"Take all the time you need..Aria." He said.

"Thanks again." I replied as I left his office.

I was still shocked he had recommended me for that huge position but I just needed to wait it out. I ran home and changed into another set of clothes. I got to the Bistro and he was sitting at a table next to the window. He was wearing a red polo with nice jeans.

"Hey, It's good to see you." He said as he hugged me and pulled out my chair.

We ordered our drinks and began talking. He told me about work and all that new stuff.

"So how's your life?" He asked.

"It's okay." I lied because deep down I hated being without Liam.

"How's Mr. Liam?" He asked and my stomach did a turn or maybe dropped it did it so fast I can't even remember.

"Umm.. he's.. aah.. fine." I stuttered.

"That doesn't sound good." He said.

"Well not really.. we got engaged and went on this great vacation and did all this great stuff and I think he was cheating on me." I blurted out.

"HE WHAT?" He asked practically screaming.

"His phone had messages from his ex and all this stuff." I said.

"Did you confront him?" He asked.

"Well sort of.. but we ran out of time because he was boarding a plane to move." I replied.

"He moved without you?" He asked.

"I was suppose to go with him..." I muttered.

"You didn't even give him a chance to explain?" He asked.

"Umm.. yeah.. well.. not.. Hey, Who's side are you on anyways?" I asked.

"I didn't pick yet.. I was trying to decide." He teased.

We got our food and finished talking and eating. It was great to catch up with him. He had three days left and he was working for two of them so he wanted to hangout the last day he was staying. I agreed and let him pick the resturant. When we were finished eating he payed and led me out to my car.

"I had a great time." He said.

"So did I..So see you Sunday night?" I asked.

"Yes. I will pick you up.. send me your address." He said.

I gave him my address and took off to the house. I got home and got ready for bed. I pulled off my clothes and went to the closet to pick out pajamas. I went in and there was Liam's stuff all hung up and neat. When I saw it I broke down and cried I sat and tucked my legs into my chest.

I hated being in this apartment alone all the time. It reminded me of old times with Brody. I wondered if I was overreacting and pushed him away to soon. My phone was going off again and I was pretty sure it was Liam. I had his call patterns down.

I think it would help if I listened to a voicemail but then again I thought about how it might end up hurting me. I got up and went to bed thinking and dreaming of Liam.

****Two days later****

Justin was going to show up any minute and I wasn't ready. I throught on a cute spring dress and a pair of gladiator sandles. I grabbed my phone throwning it in my clutch just as he knocked.

"Hey." I said as I opened the door.

"Hey. You ready?" He asked.

"Yup." I said.

We talked all the way to the resturant. We pulled up and got inside and finally seated. We ordered our drinks and were looking at menu's when the waiter brought the table next to us their food. I immediately felt sick to my stomach and something smelt funny. I jumped up from the table scanning to find a bathroom. I made it to the bathroom and barfed my guts out. I think I was coming over with the flu. Justin came into the bathroom after it was all cleared out.

"How about we leave you are obviously sick?" He said.

"Okay, I am so sorry the plans didn't work out." I appoligized.

"Oh don't be stuff like this happens all the time... we'll get you some stomach reliever and 7up for the night." He suggested.

I followed him out of the resturant to the car. We stopped and a grocery store and he picked up me some stuff and we headed to the house. I laid on the couch and covered up in blankets taking all the stuff he bought me. Justin was in the kitchen getting me a glass when the phone rang.

"What's the number?" I asked.

"Umm.. 555-7862." He said

"Don't anwser it." I mummered.

"Wait? Aria are you avoiding Liam's calls?" He asked.

"No... It's a market teller that calls everynight." I lied.

"Well you're a horrible liar Aria. You have 15 messages on your anwsering machine and going to have 16 and they are all from him aren't they?" He asked.

I sighed and anwsered "Maybe".

"You didn't even listen to any of them?" He said.

"Look I don't need your lecturing... It's my life." I snapped.

"I'm just saying pushing someone away isn't going to help. You did it with me, Brody and now Liam." He said.

"Okay I get it.. you can go now." I said.

"Fine..............Aria, Don't push Liam away. I saw the way he looks at you, the way you look at him, and how happy you seem when you talk about him." He said as he shut the door behind him.

I hated that Justin told the exact truth right there. As if I didn't feel like shit already I had just hit rock bottom again.

Vote(: Comment(:

Think Justin was right and she needs to go back to him??

-Liz(: