"What if I crash to the hard floor again? I don't wanna get hurt." Taehyung pouted and pulled out his puppy eyes unconsciously.

"It's okay, I'll catch you if you fall." Jeongguk held out his hand as stands, so Taehyung could grab onto them guns when he lost balance.

"Why do you guys wear pants anyway? It's so unnecessary and annoying." Taehyung continued to pout while struggling to get rid of his pants. Jeongguk thanked his lucky stars he kept spare underwear and clothes in his office in case one day he might get drenched in seawater by the animals. Or else he was gonna have to give a piggyback ride to a naked Taehyung, something's that's way too fucking embarrassing.

"When you finish stripping down, I'll tell you."

"Okay, done. Woah- what's this?" Taehyung had finally stripped off all the clothes on his body, his head dropped and was observing the thing between his legs. Jeongguk saw it coming.

"Wow. What's that? I swear we don't have it in mer. I didn't even felt it's presence between my thighs! What does it do? Do you have it as well? I wonder how it feels to touch-" poke poke "oooooh it's so soft! Like a baby! Like a baby little leg, right? Jeongguk look!"

Jeongguk had never been an enthusiast in sex education, as he was a firm believer and example that porn has taught him more about sex then sex education ever will. But when Taehyung asks questions like these? He wishes he had paid attention to Mrs Howell putting a condom on a swinging banana in fifth grade.

"Taehyung it's not a leg, it won't grow it's not a baby, I mean, it might, under certain circumstances-" "Do you put it under the sunlight to grow? What nutrients does it need? It looks like a pacific geoduck!" "No. It won't grow. Stop poking your dick Taehyung, geez!" Taehyung was tugging and pulling his dick, wanting to prove to Jeongguk that it would, in fact, grow.

"Well, do you have it?" "Yes Taehyung, this is the male reproductive thingy. Males possess it. My dad has it, my brother has it, Namjoon has it-"

"Can you show me yours?"

"No! Jesus! It's a private part! You don't just go around asking other people to show you their dicks Taehyung, it's absurd!" Jeongguk unconsciously grabbed the waistband of his sweatpants, in case Taehyung would suddenly grab his dick or something.

"Does that mean you will show me yours when we are more familiar with each other? Okay!" Taehyung gleamed brightly, still not understanding the concept of privacy. "So what do you do with it? You swing it around to attract your partners?"

What Taehyung did was out of his world. (Though technically he is) He grabbed the base of his dick and swung it around like a windmill, or cowboy lassoes for the alternative while making little noises like "weee wooo weee wooo"

Now Jeongguk has seen a fair share of dicks in his life. Men's changing room, porn, even some sea animals' male reproductive organ. But mostly porn. He has never seen anyone approach a cock in this way. Jeongguk was not gonna lie, he had eyed Taehyung's third leg down there, and it wasn't bad. In fact, it's quite impressive. Definitely bigger than the average size, maybe even longer than his. But Jeongguk's not jealous, no he is not. Even if Taehyung has a dick as big as the Eiffel, he would probably use it to fish or do stupid shit like using it as the lasso of truth. Jeongguk prided himself over his girth, and he knows how to use it way better than Taehyung did anyways.

"Taehyung fucking stop already! You're gonna tug it out!" Jeongguk resorted to the good old scaring method, one that his mother often used when he was a kid, it resulted in him being a timid child and being scared of touching his willy because he thought it would fall off eventually.

"Well, will it regrow? You know sea slugs lose their penises when they mate but they regrow them in the next day?" Taehyung looked Jeongguk in the eye, while still repetitively swinging his dick. "Yours don't? Primal creatures."