Chapter Twenty-Two: You Are Just A Pawn!!?? To Destroy The Government!!!

NARRATOR: "Gold, Wealth, Fame, this is all Gold Roger had and also beginning the Great Pirate Era. But he also brought hell to the world."
Flashback Begins
Meanwhile in Mary Geoise
(The Gorosei sat there, seeming to grumble under their breath.)
TAP TAP TAP!!
(The cloaked figure walked up to them, with the guards right behind.)
"Hold it there!"
(A guard violent grabbed his shoulder until a shockwave hit them that even the cloaked figure gritted his teeth. The Gorosei were stern as a ten feet tan dark red haired man, wearing knight armor minus the helmet, arms folded before swing his finger back and forth.)
"Tsk tsk tsk tsk, now now why don't you guys stay down?"
(The cloaked man scowled before speaking.)
"Doesn't your master need you to wash his feet or something Hidora?" (The Gorosei continued staring at them, but inside they were shocked.)
HIDORA: "You do know insulting the lord can cost you his life?" (The cloaked man stared at him as he removed his cloak, revealing a nine feet blue haired normal skinned man with his hair up to his shoulders.)
???: "And who said I give a shit?" (Hidora smirked before they both gripped their swords, until.)
"ENOUGH HIDORA!!" (The elder with dreadlocks yelled as Hidora hesitantly released his grip from his sword before walking away and sitting on a nearby couch before the oldest elder spoke.)
"You said you wanted to speak to us? Now speak!"
???: "I just need for you to confirm something" (The Gorosei stared at him before he raised his head, his eyes narrowed.) "Did you destroy Ohara for that reason?" (The Gorosei looked in shock but inside they were also scared while Hidora gritted his teeth.) "Clover was about to reveal something to the world, so you killed him and burned the island, didn't you? How about I reveal it and that is why you're scared of me? Then the whole world would despise you, right?" (The blonde elder suddenly spoke.)
"Hidora, get him out of here!" (Hidora got up before walking up in front of the blue haired man.)
???: "If you wanna get me out of here then you'll have to do by force." (Hidora smirked as he drew his blade.)
HIDORA: "I never did it without force anyway."
Flashback ends
Back with Luffy
BOOM!!!
(The island broke as Luffy, Law, and Kid stood next to each other when the ground erupted in blue fire as the black smoke from the fire morphed before it was pushed by a white smoke as the Hybrid Cerberus roared.)
SMOKER: "WHITE SPARK!!!"
BAM!!!
(The Cerberus roared before it shot multiple balls at Smoker.)
SMOKER: "Shit!" (The balls were immediately frozen before broken as Kuzan ran before he released a massive wave of ice in the shape of a pheasant.)
KUZAN: "ICE BLOCK" (The Cerberus's legs were suddenly frozen as the ice pheasant raced towards him.) "PHEASANT BEAK!!"
POW!!!
(The Cerberus roared in pain as the legs began to break before.)
CRASH!!
(The legs broke from him as he fell to the ground, roaring in even more pain.)
SMOKER: He just won't go down!!
(The buildings then turned to mochi as it wrapped around the Cerberus who violently grabbed it until a blue sphere closed around him before.)
"TAKT!!" (The giant ship suddenly slammed right into him before suddenly about a hundred tendrils slithered towards them but it quickly passed them, grappling onto Luffy who shook violently.)
SABO: "LUFFY!!" (The tendrils pulled Luffy towards the Cerberus as Sabo scowled before he flamed up.) "SEA FIRE FIST!!!" (The beam of fire raced towards him before the Cerberus blocked it with a large tendril, Luffy roared into the air as only his arm reached for them until Luffy was absorbed.)
KIBISHI: "ZEHAHAHAHA!! ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FIGHTERS IS NOW AT MY BAY!!!" (The group scowled before suddenly.)
"But then there's me?"
(Shanks walked in front of them, glaring at the Cerberus to which roared at him.)
Meanwhile with the Straw Hats
(The Straw Hats ran through the town as ground continuously shook until.)
CRACK!
(The crew look up only to notice a building falling on them.)
USOPP/CHOPPER/BROOK: "KYAAAAAAA!!!"
JINBE: Dammit we can't do anything without carrying the injured! (The building was now a foot away from impact until.)
FWOOSH!!
(The building was immediately lifted back before being struck by lightning as the Strawhat looked in shock.)
ALL THE STRAWHATS: WHY ARE WE ALWAYS GETTING SAVED!!!!
(The dust settled as a tall figure and a normal height figure appeared as Sanji's eyes twitched.)
SANJI: Why is my Nami-swan radar going off?
(It appeared Sanji was right as Nami waved at the crew with Dragon behind her.)
NAMI: "Oh hi guys."
ALMOST EVERYONE FROM THE CREW (MINUS ZORO,ROBIN,CARROT,JINBE, AND FRANKY.): "NAMI!!!" (In Sanji's case.) "NAMI-SWAAAAAAN!!!!"
(Nami laughed as Jinbe smiled before tending to the injured again.)
FRANKY: "OW!! YOU MADE IT SIS!!"
BROOK: "Wait I almost forgo-"
BAM!!!
(Brook was struck by Nami's climatact as he fainted onto the floor.)
NAMI: "NO!!!! Jeez if I never let you then why is this one different?" (Dragon stared at the crew as he smiled.)
DRAGON: Luffy (Dragon stared at the crew talking with Chopper and Jinbe tending to Robin, Carrot, and Zoro.) Fight for your crew.
Meanwhile with Luffy
(Luffy's eyes opened as he groaned before slowly getting up as he noticed rubble from buildings floating around before until Luffy's eyes widen in horror as lifeless bodies with marine suits also floating around.)
LUFFY: What the?
"YOU'RE HERE STRAW HAT" (A booming voice echoed as Luffy turned around to hear sounds of something ripping.)
"YOU SURE ARE LUCKY" (Luffy pupils were rapidly moving as the voice spoke again.)
"YOU GREW UP TO BE INSPIRED BY NOT A RANDOM PIRATE, BUT AN EMPEROR OF THE SEA. YOU HAD BROTHERS THAT YOU HAD. ITS LIKE GOD-NO, THE DEVIL HIMSELF SAW YOU AS SPECIAL."
(Luffy gritted his teeth as he replied.)
LUFFY: "What are you on about?!"
"BUT THERE ARE MORE OF US THAT BEAR THAT INITIAL, COULD IT BE THAT WE WILL FALL UNDER YOU." (Luffy jumped a little as darkmade figures suddenly bowed before him as the voice laughed as he spoke in mockingly.) "OH GREAT LORD, PLEASE GUIDE US SO WE CAN DESTROY THEM ZEHAHAHAHAH!!!!" (Luffy punched a piece of rubble he stared into nothingness.)
LUFFY: "SHUT UP, I'M NOT SPECIAL OR ANY OF THAT CRAP!! THE ONLY KING I WILL BE IS THE PIRATE KING!!" (Silence took over as the ripping noise got louder as a black foot came out until a hand before a large figure with red eyes appeared twice Luffy's height.)
"YOU FOOL!! YOU THINK THAT YOU WILL BE THE PIRATE KING BUT YOU ARE JUST A PAWN TO THEM!! THAT IS WE BEAR THAT INITIAL!!! SO WE CAN DESTROY THEM!!!!" (Luffy steamed before disappearing and then appearing behind the figure.)
LUFFY: "I DON'T CARE!!!"
BAM!!!
(Luffy suddenly grunted as he stepped back as he saw his fist now bloody before the figure laughed.)
"YOU WILL CARE SOON, BECOMING KING OF THE PIRATES WILL BE ALOT MORE HARDER!!!" (The figure was uncoated as Teach gritted his teeth while darkness coated him with quake bubbles forming his hands. Luffy scowled before his hair elongated, almost like a mane while also steaming as he gritted his teeth before disappearing once again as Teach grinned before fully turning around.)
LUFFY: "GOMU GOMU NOOOO!!!" (Luffy shouted as his fist reeled into his forearm while Teach also reeled his fist back with the quake bubble shaking.)
TEACH: "ZEHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LET'S GO STRAW HAT!!!"
TEACH/LUFFY: "LION PISTOL!!!!/DARK BREAKER!!!!"
CLASH!!!!!
(The two roared as Teach's fist vibrated as cracks appeared while Luffy's haki broke before their fists slipped as Teach kicked Luffy who in return punched him in the face as they both stepped back, Luffy then inflated his fist before moving it to his leg while Teach charged at him with his arm layered with darkness as they shouted once again.)
LUFFY: "GOMU GOMU NOOOOO!!!!
TEACH: "KING'S!!!!"
(Luffy swung his leg while Teach swung his arm.)
LUFFY/TEACH: "BEAST'S STAMP!!!!/BLACK VORTEX!!!!
CRASH!!!!
(Luffy and Teach struggled as the rubble broke apart.)
Meanwhile in Mary Geoise
(A dark room appeared as a small illuminated from the window before a shadowed figure with something rather long on top of his head until.)
"MY LORD!!!" (The figure noticed an also shadowed figure ran towards him as he then kneeled but he only seemed to have a large scar running down the half of his face.) "The Fleet Admiral is currently asking questions to the Gorosei!" (The figure then replied in a rather monotone voice.) "Yeah what about it?"
"He's currently asking questions about the Void Century." (The figure scowled before he spoke.)
"Then send him out, the Fleet Admiral is too important to the World Government." (The other figure nodded before he replied.)
"Yes, IM-SAMA."
NARRATOR: "What will to the Fleet Admiral? Will Luffy and Teach finally settle this score once and for all?"
TO BE CONTINUED!?