Chapter Three: Tradegy Strikes, Luffy Dead?

I decided to change the dialogue format in order not to cause confuse people. Also adding an action word like for example,
(A/N grabs a fork to eat)
Sincerely(wasn't even long tho but whatever :3),
Victo

ZORO:"Nani!?"
NARRATOR:Zoro knows that Luffy has trained with Shanks for a while but even he admits that even with Gear Four, It pales in comparison to Blackbeard who has the Yami Yami no Mi (The Strongest Logia) and the Gura Gura no Mi (The Strongest Paramecia) at his arsenal, but before Zoro could continue, he feels a slash in front of his chest.
SHIRYU: "How sad, I was gonna enjoy splattering your blood everywhere.", " You should've focused on the fight, but I guess that's what being trained by the world's greatest swordsman, isn't it Roronoa Zoro?"
ZORO: That bastard, he really landed a hit, it didn't hurt but why can't I mo.. ( Zoro is then slice creating a wound right above his scar on when Mihawk
SHIRYU: "Raiu has the power to knock anyone out with a single swing, and with the Suke Suke no Mi, I'm unstoppable"
NARRATOR: And to everyone's surprise, 'Pirate Hunter' Roronoa Zoro was taken out with a single swipe. And as such Zoro had collapsed on his back.
ALL OF THE STRAW HAT CREW(MINUS LUFFY): "ZORO!!!"

BACK WITH LUFFY AND BLACKBEARD

LUFFY: Gotta make sure to keep my guard up, don't want to screw this up, just one more and he's finished. I also have to come back to the Sunny.
BLACKBEARD: "ZEHAHAHAHA, you really thought you could take me out with just a weak punch, well now it's now my turn!!" " BLACK HOLE ". (Luffy is then sucked to the ground by Blackbeard's Black Hole shocked but before he even thinks) "SKY BARRAGE!!!" ( Blackbeard slamming his fists at the sky behind him, and sending the the sky shards at Luffy, stabbing and sending Luffy backwards, but pulling him out of the Black Hole)
LUFFY: (Luffy then reverts back to normal) Dammit, he really got me, but I must win, for Shanks, for my NAKAMA!! ( Luffy then rips off the sky shards stuck in his body, preparing his next attack) "GEAR SECOND!"
BLACKBEARD: "Ah, I remember that technique back in Impel Down, but I need to see it in action, so show me Mugiwara!!!!" (Both Luffy and Blackbeard start running with Blackbeard covering his arm in darkness)
LUFFY: "GOMU GOMUUUUU!!" (Luffy stretching his arm and igniting it in flames)
BLACKBEARD: "KUROUZU!"
LUFFY: "RED HAWK!!!" ( Both pirates unleashing a clash of darkness and flames just like Ace's clash with Blackbeard) Dammit, he's too strong, my Haki is running out, but I must keep going!! (Luffy is then surprised seeing that Blackbeard stops his attack, seeing that Luffy's haki has stopped)
BLACKBEARD: "I'm really disappointed, you know." ( Luffy is then shocked to hear, wondering why) " Didn't Jinbe say that you shouldn't seek revenge"
LUFFY: ( Luffy is shocked, finally realizing where he was at, the last thing he remembers, he was in the Sunny with his crew and the next thing he remembers, he's fighting Blackbeard in a almost destroyed Marine Ship.) " How did I end up here?"
BLACKBEARD: " Rage has taken over your mind. That's evidence that you're weak." ( Blackbeard is smiling confidently, knowing his plan) " You know, Luffy, what I do to people whose get their mind taken over by rage?"(Luffy is then confused, but feeling an extreme pain in his shoulder) " I kill them."
LUFFY: " What the? Why am I not stretching?" ( Blood is then splattered in puddles)

Back with the Straw hats:

NAMI: " LUFFY!!"
ALL THE STRAW HATS(MINUS ZORO): "CAPTAIN!!"
SANJI: "How did he get shot?"
VAN AUGER: "Sea Prism Bullets, what you really think I shot normal bullets?"
SANJI:" Bastard!" (Sanji then spins around, creating a Diable Jambe) "DIABLE JAMBE!!"( Releasing a barrage of kicks) "PREMIER HACHIS!!" ( Sanji then aims his kicks at Burgess's barrier, but barely even denting it) " How does he? Everyone fire at once!" (Usopp then releasing his Impact Wolf, Nami firing her Gust Sword, Franky unleashing his Radical Beam, Brook showing his Aubade Coup Droit, Robin using her Devil Fruit to bring Zoro to safety, Chopper using his Heavy Gong, hitting the barrier.)
BURGESS: "WIHAAHAA, It's impossible cracking my barrier so you better stop or someone is getting hurt!" (The Straw hats then hears this and proceed to stop their attacks)

Back to Luffy and Blackbeard

BLACKBEARD: " Zehahahaha!!"
LUFFY: Bastard really got me (Luffy is then gripping his shoulder, bleeding. But is then shocked to Blackbeard above him, preparing to hit him) " Nani"
BLACKBEARD: " YAMI GURA WAVE!!!!!" (The punch then knocks Luffy out, breaking his ribs and almost all his joints, and loosing a lot of blood, and destroying the Marine Ship.Luffy then falls to the ground, but then shakes crazily.)
LUFFY: " AAAAAHHHHH!!!" ( Luffy is then gripping the wood in pain, but is grabbed by his cardigan and dragged and thrown back to the Sunny. He's hits the ground but doesn't break the ground)
NAMI: (Nami then feels tears running down her face, eyes widening,yelling) "LUFFY!!" ( The crew are too shock to even yell.)
BLACKBEARD: " Burgess, disable the shield ( Burgess then disables the barrier) " Laffitte, take us back to the ship, we're one step closer to making me the King of The Pirates." ( Laffitte then teleports the whole crew to the ship, leaving the Sunny with only the crew's laugh.)
NAMI: "Chopper, please check him to see if he's alive!"
CHOPPER: .Usopp, Franky, take him and Zoro to my office so I can bandage them up." ( Usopp and Franky then take both Luffy and Zoro to Chopper's office.)
NARRATOR: And so, the 'Straw Hat Captain' Monkey D Luffy had fallen to the hands of Blackbeard.

Later that day

NARRATOR: As the Straw hats wait during Chopper's waiting room, Nami is thinking about why she was crying when Luffy was knocked out.
NAMI: Why was I crying, it's not like I love him, do I?( Chopper then comes out of the office, relieved) "What happened Chopper?"
CHOPPER: "They're alive, bu-" ( Chopper is then cut off by the crew, cheering happily. But Chopper then yells at the crew to settle down) "As I was saying, Zoro is not damaged fatally, just a simple scar." (Chopper then pauses gulping, cut off by a person)
???: "He's in a coma."
CHOPPER:" Z.. Zoro!! You're awake!"
SANJI: "Y.. You're lying, there's no way he's in a coma!!"
ZORO: "If you don't believe me, check for yourself." ( As all the crew run to see Luffy, they all gasp, seeing him bandaged, but supported by tubes, helping him live. As the crew is shocked but before they knew it, They were all remembering their flashbacks with Luffy.)
Brook's Flashback of Luffy: "Hey Skeleton, Join my Crew!"
Franky's Flashback of Luffy: "Oi, Become My Shipwright."
Robin's Flashback of Luffy: "Say you want to live!!"
Chopper's Flashback of Luffy: "Shut up, LETS GO!!"
Sanji's Flashback of Luffy: " Without you, I WONT BECOME KING OF THE PIRATES!!!"
Usopp's Flashback of Luffy: "Get on board, we are a crew, aren't we."
Zoro's Flashback of Luffy: "Greatest Swordsman huh, that sounds well if the Greatest Swordsman is in the crew of the King of The Pirates.
Nami's Flashback of Luffy: "NAMI!! YOU'RE ONE OF US NOW!!!!"

ZORO:" We all know what Luffy would want if this happened." ( The Straw Hats then nod, knowing what Luffy would want.) " He wants us to get stronger, so as of today, I will take Luffy's position as captain!!"
NARRATOR: So on that day, Zoro became captain and telling the crew that they will get even stronger.

TO BE CONTINUED