Chapter Fourteen: I Will Cure Every Disease!! Chopper Vs Doc Q

Just wanna say that I will now be starting a Fanfic One Piece Movie, the Title will be revealed after all the Straw Hats defeat their opponents (exclude Luffy,Zoro,Sanji, and Jinbe.) So when Jinbe Vs Vasco Shot drops, the title will be revealed.
NARRATOR: The Straw Hats continue their feud with the Blackbeard Pirates though there's still a lot more to come.
Meanwhile with Sabo
FWOOOSH!!!
(Blue flames took over the night as the outer castle wall was covered in magma and flames as Sabo and Sakazuki continued fighting though it seemed Sabo was still on the losing side no matter what. Koala and Ivankov were also fighting the Marine men.)
SABO: "SEA!!!" (He then struck his hand into the ground.) DRAGON BREATH!!!" (Blue fire began to erupt from the ground as Sakazuki began to counter it with his magma.)
SAKAZUKI: "HELL HOUND!!" (The magma projectile then flew towards Sabo as it hit his shoulder and sending him flying at great speeds towards the castle walls causing the walls to fall on top of him.) "Blue fire may be hotter than magma, but you're not inexperienced for it." (Sakazuki then begins to walk away before saying.) "Set the bomb to five minutes." (Koala and Ivankov then notice the rubble as Koala's eyes widen.)
KOALA: "SABO!!!"
Meanwhile with Chopper
CHOPPER: Gotta be careful with this guy, if he sees that I'm struggling so easily, he'll use it to his advantage. (Chopper then began to morph into his Kung Fu Point, Chopper then continues attacking Doc Q at great speed, much to his annoyance.)
DOC Q: "STUPID RACOON!!!" (He then swung his scythe, hitting Chopper in his chest as he stepped back.) " 'coughs' you're powers are really strong, I admire that."
CHOPPER: "THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME HAPPY, BASTARD!!" ( Chopper says while in his comical dance as Doc Q looks at him confused.)
DOC Q: This kid really is something huh? (He then swung his hand on Chopper's shoulder, activating his fruit.) "EPILEPSY SPREAD!!!" (Diseases of purple color began to enter Choppers wound as he screamed bloody murder as he thrashed around, grasping Doc Q's arm.)
CHOPPER: "AAAAAAAHHHHHH" (Chopper grits his teeth in pain) "HORN POINT!!!" (He begins to morph as he digs into the ground, surprising Doc Q.)
DOC Q: "A Horn Point? I wonder if you're even trying?!' (He began to strike dirt as diseases entered the dirt.) "CHRONIC CHASE!!!" (Diseases were then chasing Chopper as he zig zagged through the ground as it continued following.)
CHOPPER: Need to throw it off! ( He then started to dig faster as it continued chasing him.) Wait, he doesn't know where I'm at, so maybe I can use that to my advantage. (He then began to dig up towards Doc Q.) "HORN CANNON!!" (He resurfaced and then began to dig towards Doc Q.)
DOC Q: "What the!?"
BAM!!!
CHOPPER: "ELF!!!" (The impact then sent Doc Q flying as the smoke cleared.)
DOC Q: "You damn raccoon!"
Meanwhile with Sabo
(As Koala and Ivankov continue digging through the rubble, they finally find Sabo as he was laying there with blood on his shoulder as it was burnt.)
IVANKOV: "If he wasn't sent flying then he would've definitely lost his arm." (Sabo then struggled to get up as Dragon and the rest of the Revolutionary Army stood over them.)
DRAGON: "Koala, take him back to the ship.)
KOALA: "Yes sir." (Koala and Ivankov then carried Sabo as he said.)
SABO: "No, I can't go now. I'm not letting Teach and Sakazuki kill my brother!" (Dragon then nods as they continued walking towards the castle as Sabo was carried away to the ship.)
With Luffy
(Luffy continued to struggle as he held up Teach's Black Hole, the strain continued to torture him as blood continued to spill out from his mouth and arms.)
TEACH: "Tell you what, once I kill you, I'll torture your entire crew, give them a slow and painful death and then I'll throw them into the sea, then I'll going to every single place you've been to and kill everyone there, starting with your village" (Luffy's eyes widen.) "Then I'll go to that navigator's village, what was it called again? Cocoyashi village right? Well then I'll kidnap everyone there and force them to watch as I lop off her head off!!" (Tears began to form as Luffy couldn't stop but think of the horror about that happening to her.) "Then I'll burn the inhabitants and the village to the ground ZEHAHAHAHA!! I'll then destroy the island and all the islands and villages of your crew, I'll then kill all your allies, Princess Vivi of Alabasta, Princess Shirahoshi of Fishman Island, The Heart Pirates, and everyone else will fall by my hands!! I will then travel to Raftel and obtain the One Piece and be King of The Pirates and rule this world with an iron fist ZEHAHAHAHA!!!"
LUFFY: "No!" (Teach then notices his Black Hole moving slightly.) "I won't let you do any of that crap to my crew, none of my friends will feel a single thing you do."
TEACH: "Tch, CUT THE CRAP!!!" (He began to push the black hole towards Luffy who was struggling even more.) "Like hell I'm going to receive that friends bullshit!! I'm going to carry out what I said, I don't care if it's a child or woman, hell I might as well end the whole world along with me. Your crew will not be safe from me, mountains or deserts, I will kill them!!!" (Luffy then grit his teeth as steam poured out of his body as he inflated himself at the same time.)
LUFFY: "A crew is not just a group of strangers you've met, they become your friends and care for you, hell maybe there is one who will sail with you and love you more than the rest! That is a crew, and my crew will achieve their dreams and I" (His hair became longer and wavier until it reached his waist.) "WILL BECOME KING OF THE PIRATES!!!!"
TEACH: "It's a nice speech but it won't be ENOUGH!!!"
LUFFY: "GEAR!!!" (Teach was then struck as he was sent flying as he came out bleeding gritting his teeth in anger.) "FIVE!!!" (He stepped out of the steam as he grew taller and leaner, his hair became that of a mane, his arms and legs were coated with armaments with a yellow tint.) "LIONMAN!!!"
With Chopper
(After 3 minutes battling, both Chopper and Doc Q were both panting for breath.)
DOC Q: "You're pretty strong ya know, but you can not live!" (He then dropped his scythe as diseases coated him like armor while Chopper morphed into Hearvy Point and coated his arms with armament.)
CHOPPER: "I will not die now!! I will stop you from letting my captain die, because of him, I could continue my dream!! THE DREAM OF CURING EVERY DISEASE IN THE WORLD!!!"
DOC Q: "DISORDER FALL!!!" (Barrage of diseases then released, aiming for Chopper.)
CHOPPER: "HEAVY RAPID!!!" (The barrage of fists and diseases then clashed as the two step back, panting for breath.) I have one more ability up my sleeve. (To Doc Q's confusión, Chopper takes out three rumble balls before throwing them into his mouth, Chopper then begins to morph.) This Point took me a long time to master. (Chopper's hair then shortens, his hands then became hooves like Monster Point, his legs then became like a human, and his face like his Walk Point.) "GOD POINT!!!"
DOC Q: "Tch, another asspull, DONT MAKE ME LAUGH!!!" (Diseases then hit Chopper, sending him flying. Chopper then came out, regenerating from his wounds.) "How did you, wait? Your devil fruit, you awakened it, didn't you!?" (Chopper didn't say anything as his hands formed that of hooves.)
CHOPPER: "GOD SAKURA!!!" (Pressure then hit Doc Q as he stepped back, gripping his stomach.) "GOD SAKURA BLIZZARD!!!" (The barrage of hooves then hit Doc Q, as he spat out blood, falling into the ground.)
DOC Q: "YOU LITTLE RACOON!!!" (Diseases then coated him, enlarging him to the size of a building.) "CANCER BEAST!!! Sir Blackbeard WILL BECOME KING OF THE PIRATES!!!" (The wave of disease then rushed through Chopper as he ran on top of Doc Q's arm, rushing towards him."
CHOPPER: "GOD!!!" (The hooves then turn into armament with a pinkish color.) "SAKURA HOOVE!!!!"
BAM!!!
(The impact then flings Doc Q as he crashes into buildings, unconscious as Chopper watches him before morphing back to his Brain Point, he then hears a voice.)
BROOK: "CHOPPER-SAN!!"
CHOPPER: "Brook! You're back!" (Chopper then runs towards him as they then hear another voice.)
FRANKY: " OW!! I made it!! Oh Chopper, Brook how did it go?"
BROOK: "My opponent was pretty tough."
CHOPPER: "Yeah, So was mine.)
FRANKY: "Okay well I guess we gotta go to the castle now." (The two nod as they run towards the castle.)
NARRATOR: Chopper has finally defeated Doc Q, but there are six more members to yet finish theirs.)

TO BE CONTINUED??