Chapter Eighteen: I Will Find The All Blue!! Sanji Vs Jesus Burgess!!

NARRATOR: "The Straw Hat's confrontation with The Blackbeard Pirates are reaching its climax!"
CRASH!!!
(As dust settled and several buildings falling, as Luffy emerged laughing maniacally.)
LUFFY: " What's wrong Dragon!? Afraid of hurting your own son!!" (Luffy continued laughing maniacally as he suddenly appeared in front of Dragon as he prepared an attack.) "DIE!!!" (Dragon dodged the attack as he released a small burst of Conqueror's Haki as Luffy stepped back and continued laughing.) "It seems you've still got it, how long has it been since you fought, ever since he killed her right?!!"
BAM!!!
(Luffy was then smacked as he was sent flying in to a nearby building as he got up from the rubble, his check smushed as he again laughed maniacally.)
LUFFY: " THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!!!"
DRAGON: What's wrong with him? Wait...could it be? (Luffy appeared again, reeling back his fist once again, unleashing a barrage of fists as Dragon dodged all of them when all of a sudden, his eyes widen.)
Flashback begins
(As rain poured as it showed a bloodied women who looked as if she was shot as she held a crying child.)
??????: "Please let him be what he chooses to become. Pirate or Marine, it doesn't matter."
Flashback ends
(Dragon stopped fazing as he looked down to see Luffy on the floor with his eyes now white and no longer smiling or laughing.)
DRAGON: "What...happened?"
KUZAN: "You fazed out and released a large burst of Conqueror's Haki and knocked him out." (Dragon then picked up Luffy as he noticed Nami who looked in awe before walking towards her. As he finishes walking towards her, he begins to speak.)
DRAGON: "Hold him." I wonder if this still works? (Nami in a confused state held Luffy as he stood up as he began to whispered.) "Meat." (Luffy's eyes opened at he bolted into the air as he swung from side to side, looking for aforementioned item until spotting Dragon as he tilted his head with confusion.)
LUFFY: "Dad?" (Dragon nodded as Luffy noticed Kuzan as he was confused even more.) "Why are you here?" (He then turned around to find Nami whose eyes were shadowed by her hair with tears running down her cheeks.) "Nami?"
Meanwhile with Sanji
(Sanji kicked the barrier as he panted as a barrier lunged at him once again as he attempted to kick it a Diable Jambe until.)
CRACK!!
(A tiny crack appeared on the barrier until he realized, they had been fighting for nearly an hour, his thoughts were caught off when a barrier hammer covered in armament appeared aiming for Sanji as his eyes widen in surprise as he reached for his pocket when.)
BAM!!!
(Sanji was sent flying before crashing into a building as the dust settled as Burgess finally came out hollering out in laughter.)
BURGESS: "WIIHAWHAWHAW!! How's that pretty boy, already down for the count? WIIHAWHAWHAW!!" (Burgess's legs were suddenly struck as he fell to the ground as his body was struck as he struggled to get up as a blur appeared as the Champion made a barrage of barriers to stop it but it seemed to dodge all of them much to his surprise as he looked to see on top of a building stood a black figure before revealing to be Sanji but now in his O Soba Mask suit though it looked different now, it looked more like a suit with a yellow tie even though the cape, ascot which was now yellow and, the three on the cape was removed were kept and the mask was also kept while the goggles were not, the boots were also changed to look like what he would normally wear but were now propelled which allowed him hover in the air.) I know that look! (Burgess began to think back about his past as he remembered explosions and soldiers marching and women screaming.)
??????: "BURGESS!! RUN AND DONT LOOK BACK!!!" (Suddenly a spear pierced the woman as blood splattered as a voice was heard.)
???????: "Worthless Trash!"
Back with Jinbe
JINBE: (Jinbe continued running before stopping, how could he just let Vasco, a man of his race, die at the bottom of the sea, it just wasn't his style. He took a deep breath before diving into the sea and he swam deeper and deeper before spotting Vasco still sinking as he grabbed his unconscious body by his arm before swimming up to the surface as he lightly tossed Vasco to the floor as he woke up as he stared up into the sky before smiling.)
VASCO: "I lost, didn't I? (Jinbe nodded as he sat down as Vasco started to laugh before stopping.) "Jinbe, continue carrying out Fisher Tiger's and Otohime's dream" (Jinbe's eyes soften even more as he smiled.) "Don't let anything stop you, it could be the Marine, or even Teach. Never let the flame disappear, you got that?" (Jinbe nodded once again as he got up.)
JINBE: "If we ever meet again, why don't you and I go for a drink?" (Vasco smiled as he chuckled.)
VASCO: "Yeah, that would be fine." (Jinbe then ran to find Sanji as Vasco continued smiling as he looked at the stars.)
Meanwhile with the mysterious figures.
Inside a bar
(Voices echoed through the bar as the blue haired mysterious man stared at the bottom of his beer as smiled as he pulled the locket from earlier as he stared at it as his eyes suddenly glowed red before dodging a punch from seemed from a really drunk guy who looked fat and bald as he began to talk.)
"Hic.. who you looking at?!"
???: I wasn't even looking at you, fatass! (The man then chugged down his beer as he placed a tip before standing up as he was suddenly struck by the drunk man as the other drunk men hollered out in laughter)
"Don't ignore..hic..me!" (The blue haired man turned around as he seemed unfazed as he raised his hand and began to pick his nose much to the men's laughter, he finally stopped as he saw them still laughing as he flicked the booger to wall, creating a small hole much to the men's surprise as he glared at the shocked drunk man.)
???: "You're finished with this bullshit?" (Wanting to end this already, he raised his arm as positioned it on the drunk man's neck as his arm began to be coated with armament haki, the drunk man suddenly screamed in pain much to the other drunk men's horror as the drunk man was lifted into the air his legs moved violently as his eyes rolled to the back of his head with his eyes fully turned white the blue haired let go before his eyes suddenly narrowed and unleashed a burst of Conqueror's Haki as the man and the other men were fully knocked out and foaming from the mouth as he sighed before walking out of the bar as he looked at the locket as he smiled and whispered.) "Forgive me, sir."
Back with Sanji
(Burgess panted as he created another barrier to which Sanji dodged before kicking him in the face as he spat out blood before punching Sanji which remained unfazed before creating a Diable Jambe.) "CROSSE STRIKE!!!"
BAM!!!
(Sanji struck him as he flew towards a building before getting up as Burgess gritted his teeth.)
BURGESS: "I'm not weak. I'm not weak!" (His hand created a barrier that covered his body and coated it in arnament.) "I'M NOT WEAK!!!!" (Barriers crashed into the buildings and dived into the ground as he roared into the sky.)
SANJI: That's it, continue using the barriers. "I trained two years in hell to get stronger and not only that but waited ten months for the shitty captain to wake up, I want to help my friends accomplish their dreams and accomplish my dream! THE DREAM TO FIND THE ALL BLUE!!!" (Sanji suddenly burst into flames as his body became enveloped in flames.) "HELL'S CHEF!!!!" (Burgess suddenly roared into the sky as he lunged at Sanji.) "HELL'S!!!!" (Sanji then lunged at him too.) "GRILL SHOT!!!!"
CLASH!!!!
(The two struggled as they roared into the sky before suddenly.)
CRACK!!
(Burgess's barrier and armament fully broke as Sanji struck him in his chest as he roared in pain as he spat out blood.)
Flashback begins
(A young 8 year old Burgess cried as fire surrounded him as soldiers looked at him as a tall man glared him holding a spear with a man pierced on the end of it as he threw the man towards Burgess.)
BURGESS: "DAD!!" (Burgess gritted his teeth in anger as more tears fell as the tall man raised his spear, ready to kill Burgess, when he suddenly struck in chest by a women holding a shovel as her tears fell.)
??????: "BURGESS!!RUN AND DONT LOOK BACK!!!"
(The tall man gritted his teeth as he revealed himself to be the ruler of the Germa 66, Vinsmoke Judge.
JUDGE: "How weak!" (The women was then pierced as Burgess ran away as he spotted a dingy as the soldiers chased as he quickly hopped on and began to row quickly, barely escaping from them as a soldier.)
"Sir, what do we do with the kid!?"
(Judge stared at Burgess until turning away and began to walk away.)
JUDGE: "Leave him, he's just worthless trash." (The soldiers began to follow him as Burgess let a loud scream with tears in his eyes as he sobbed.)
On that day it was the worst birthday and Christmas I've ever had.
Four months later
BURGESS: I can't take this torture! "DAMN YOU VINSMOKES!!!! ILL HUNT DOWN THE OFFSPRING WHO EVEN LOOKS LIKE YOU!!! JUDGE!!!"
Meanwhile in Germa
(Inside came a loud wail as a nurse spoke.)
"It's a boy!"
Several minutes later
"Well what are gonna you name him, my lady?"
(The women was revealed to be Sora, mother of Sanji.)
SORA: "Well he is the third So how about?" (The baby awoke as he cooed and began to smile and yawn.) "SANJI."
Flashback ends
NARRATOR: "Sanji has successfully defeated Burgess and Burgess's past and connection with the Germa has been revealed as the Straw Hat Pirates are closer to the main fight!"
TO BE CONTINUED!!??