Chapter Nineteen: I Will Be The Greatest Swordsman!! Roronoa Zoro Vs Shiryu!!

NARRATOR: " The Straw Hats are one step closer to reach 'The Pirate King' Gol D Roger's treasure! ONE PIECE!!!!"
Meanwhile inside Blackbeard's Castle
(Teach snoozed away as he grunted and turned before unconsciously screaming as his Conqueror's and Gura Gura  No Mi combined and burst and began to shake the island as the remaining men of Blackbeard's fell over unconscious as the burst of Conqueror's disappeared as Teach remembered on his dream as he thought of entire town cast by shadows were seen laughing and smiling as Teach gasped and woke before grasping his forehead and sweating he gritted his teeth as he began to pant as darkness suddenly surrounded his room as the castle shook when suddenly two heads of dogs, the latter of which looked more ferocious while the other looked more cowardly as the heads slithered towards Teach.)
TEACH: "What? Who are you?" (The ferocious one suddenly hollered out in laughter as it spoke.)
???: "Us? We are your mind and personalities, so for short, we are you and you are us!" (Teach looked at him with a confused as the other head looked at him too.)
????: "Even I don't get it?" (The other head sighed as it shook its head.)
???: "I'm surrounded by idiots."
TEACH: "Enough of that, what the hell do you want with me!?"
???: "We of course want you, Marshall D Teach, you are special to the world just like Straw Hat but you must get even stronger!" (The other head pulled a black devil fruit with three buds popping out of it.) "Eat it, nothing will happen to you." (Teach was hesitant at first as he grabbed it as he looked at it.)
TEACH: "Do you at least know what it is?"
???: "No what we do know is that you should hurry up and eat it!" (Teach closes his eyes as he opened his mouth and then.)
CHOMP!
(Silence covered the room when a sudden scream as Teach turned and turned in the bed as the heads sudden laughed as darkness grabbed Teach as it grabbed his legs and arms as it spread through his body and fully coated his body as muffled screams were heard around the island as the heads suddenly phased inside Teach as the castle suddenly shook and then.)
BEEP!
KABOOM!!!!
(The explosión destroyed the entire castle as Smoker, Tashigi, and the G-5 was in front of the castle as the dust settled.)
SMOKER: "That serves the bastard." (As the dust settled until a crown came out of the rubble as it rolled in front of Smoker.) That's not good! (A sudden earthquake vibrated as ground split causing Smoker and Tashigi to stumble over as their men fell over unconscious and foaming from the mouth.) "What the?!"
ROOOOOOAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!
(A giant shadow stood over Smoker as he looked shocked.)
Meanwhile with Zoro
CLANK!!
(Zoro and Shiryu continued clashing left and right as the pressure caused the buildings behind them to crumble and fall as Shiryu suddenly disappeared as Zoro turned around as he backed up from a sudden swing by Shiryu
SHIRYU: "BLOOD STORM!!" (A sudden barrage of swings hit Zoro as he spat out blood as he caused himself to not move as he quickly blocked the remaining with his Nidai Kitetsu as another slash hit his back as he gritted his teeth in frustration as he backed away when he noticed a black tendril coming towards him when it suddenly grabbed him.)
ZORO: "What the!?" (It suddenly wrapped around him, locking its iron grip that not even Zoro could get out. Zoro twisted and turned as the tendril suddenly spoke.)
"Do it Shiryu, kill him!"
SHIRYU: "Roger Sire!" (Shiryu lunged at Zoro as he raised his sword.) "BLOOD THUNDER!!!" (The pressure from the swing caused the buildings behind Zoro to completely fall as they broke in large into large pieces when something suddenly grabbed the pieces as Zoro noticed that multiple hands had sprouted from his chest and had grabbed, the hands also revealed to bleeding from their palms as Zoro immediately recognized who it was.)
ZORO: "Robin!?" (The dust settled as it showed Robin holding an unconscious Carrot on her back by using her powers to hold her as her hands were bloodied and showed long cuts on the palms. The sight angered Zoro as he gritted his teeth as he let out loud roar as he twisted and turned violently but to no avail.)
SHIRYU: "So Catarina could not finish you, well then, it seems that I'll be the one to finish you off!" (Shiryu quickly lunged at Robin as he raised his sword.)
ZORO: "ROBIN" (Robin was suddenly struck as she fell to the ground with Carrot falling with her as a puddle of blood was on the floor.)
Meanwhile with Cavendish
(Cavendish panted as Moria hollered out in laughter who held an unconscious Bartolomeo.)
MORIA: "KISHISHISHISHISHI How weak, not even the first Straw Hat Grand Fleet Representative could defeat me." (Cavendish continued attacking as Moria blocked them as he slammed Cavendish to the ground as Cavendish spat out blood) "Continue fighting and your head will be on the wall." (He then summoned his brick bats as they swarm Cavendish much to his annoyance as Moria hollered out in laughter as he suddenly felt a punch as he saw Bartolomeo as he was panting.) "Still up?" (Moria was ready to slam Bartolomeo once again when suddenly.)
SLASH!!
(Moria was then slashed as he noticed Cavendish, half of his face was covered by Hakuba.)
MORIA: "You little!" (Moria was continuously slashed as he spat out blood.)
CAVENDISH: "BARTOLOMEO HURRY!!"
BARTOLOMEO: "Oh shut up, Cabbage!" (He suddenly ran towards Moria as he jumped before armamenting his fist as Cavendish swing his sword as they roared into the sky and then.)
POW!!
SLASH!!
(Moria was then sent flying, crashing into a cell, unconscious.)
Meanwhile with Kid and Law
(Kid and Law panted as suddenly Kaido went back to his normal form as he crashed into the ground unconscious as Kid and Law looked at him in surprise before Law pulled out a Baby Den Den Mushi before calling it.)
Purupurupuru.....Purupurupuru Gacha!
"Hello, who the hell is this!"
LAW: "It's me, Queen."
QUEEN: "Shit it's him, what the hell do you want!"
LAW: "Grab your crew and go to Pirate Island and grab your boss."
QUEEN: "YOU FOUND HIM!!"
LAW: "Yes, now hurry cause Kid is seriously thinking of killing him."
QUEEN: "Damn it, KING, JACK LETS HURRY THE FUCK UP AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!"
Gacha
(Law sighed as he saw Kaido who was unconscious as he looked at Kid.)
LAW: "I wonder how everyone else is doing?"
KID: "Tch...probably doing fine."
Meanwhile with Katakuri
(Katakuri stood still as he was bloodied and beaten when suddenly.)
THUD!
(Linlin fell on her back as she snoozed away as Katakuri looked shocked)
KATAKURI: I better hurry up and take her back to the ship! (Katakuri used the mochi to be able to lift her to which she struggled.) OH GOD SHES HEAVY!!! (Katakuri then ran towards the left part of the large harbor as he noticed the ship before struggling to put her on the ship as he took a breath before turning around, looking at the destroyed castle as he began to sprinting towards it.)
Meanwhile with Shanks
(Shanks continuously clashed with Newgate, until Newgate suddenly stopped as a shadow suddenly came out of Newgate as he suddenly fell to ground, back to the lifeless he was. Shanks walked away before covering half of Newgate's body since he was so tall with his cloak.)
SHANKS: "Don't worry" (It then showed Shanks with his eyes narrowed, looking pissed as he continued walking towards the castle.) "Teach won't just defy you like that."
Meanwhile with Smoker
KABOOM!!!
(Smoker gripped his arm as large tendril ran towards him as another tendril destroyed the ground as the tendril chased Smoker as it grew two arms as they extended towards Smoker to which he blocked as the tendril's arms formed quake bubbles as they struck Smoker, causing him to crash through multiple buildings.)
SMOKER: This power, it's enough to probably destroy the island!
Back with Zoro
(Zoro twisted and turned again and again but once again he was left to be continuously struck by Shiryu.)
ZORO: I can't do anything now, my body can move no more. (Shiryu suddenly turned invisible as Zoro felt Raiu in front of his left eye.)
SHIRYU: "You really seemed like you wanted to be The Greatest Swordsman? Well how would you feel knowing that someone else took it."
ZORO: "What the hell do you mean?" (Shiryu then chuckled as he revealed himself again.)
SHIRYU: "How would you feel if the World's Greatest Swordsmen was murdered?" (Zoro'eyes widen as he looked shocked.)
ZORO: "You didn't!?"
SHIRYU: "Oh yes I did, and you wanna know where he is now? At the bottom of the ocean, a lifeless and forgotten body." (A vein appeared in Zoro's forehead as Shiryu backed up as he felt something grabbed his leg as he saw Robin before.)
BAM!
(Shiryu kicked Robin as she spat out blood as another vein appeared on Zoro as Shiryu turned to see Zoro whose eyes were shadowed as he gritted his teeth.)
ZORO: "Not only did you murder the man who I wanted beat! But you then decided to struck the women I love! I was pissed off when you said that but now I'm even more pissed off!! (His left eye slowly opened to which Shiryu swung his Raiu as the sword suddenly shattered much to his shock, the tendril finally released as it went back to the ground.) "
KILLER ASURA!!!! (Shiryu saw Nine giant bony arms appeared as three skeleton heads appear, Zoro then unsheathes Wado Ichimonji and Nidai Kitetsu and he puts out Enma with the skeleton doing the same as in a flash Zoro appeared behind Shiryu with the skeleton raising its sword.) "GREAT ODOKURO SHOCK." (The skeleton swung its sword as it sliced Shiryu with his eyes white and foaming from the mouth as he fell the ground as the skeleton disappeared. Zoro panted as he noticed Sanji and Jinbe running towards them.)
SANJI: "The hell happened to you marimo?"
ZORO: "Just shut the hell up and get Robin and Carrot."
ROOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!
Back with Smoker
(Smoker lied on the floor bloodied and Tashigi on the floor, knocked out by the impact.)
TAP! TAP! TAP!
(Luffy's hair flowed through the wind as Shanks, Law, Kid, and Katakuri followed behind him as the giant thing revealed to be Teach, having completed the Trinity of Devil Fruits as a darkness covered Cerberus roared into the sky with the Luffy glaring at him, igniting Round Three.)
NARRATOR: "The final battle has commenced!! Luffy Vs Teach!"
TO BE CONTINUED