Chapter Seven: Storming BlackBeard's Headquarters, Pirate Island!

One Week Later
NARRATOR: Time has passed since Luffy and Zoro's Battle, Nami and Luffy have announced themselves as couple which in result Sanji didn't take nicely.
Meanwhile in Totto Land
GUARDS: " Katakuri sir, Big Mom is not responding to us, what should we do?!"
KATAKURI: "Hmmmm. Where was her last location at?"
GUARDS: "We've seen that she was at Pirate Island, sir." (Katakuri then stands up, revealing his tall figure. He then activates his observation haki to see Luffy standing in front of four tall figures.)
KATAKURI: "Just what are you planning, Luffy?" (Katakuri then stands up.) "Men, take to Pirate Island. We'll have a lot to do there."
Meanwhile with Kid and Law
LAW: " It's seem Kaido is in Pirate Island, what is he doing there?" ( He then sees Kid standing over him and smiling.)
KID: "It doesn't matter anyway, we have to just go there and beat the shit out of Kaido. I mean we have gotten stronger."
Back with the Straw hat
NAMI: Today is a big day, we spent a lot of time planning this. Luffy has trained a lot during this week, I know we can win, we all made sure to get stronger. " Yoosh, Pirate Island, here we come!" (Nami then notices something realizing that they each have to come across a member of the crew. Nami then runs to the crew and tells them this, though the crew don't surprised.)
LUFFY: "Don't worry Nami, we all know that whoever we get, we can fight them. Though me and Zoro had chose our."
ZORO: (Zoro then nods in agreement) " I'm going straight for that bastard of a swordsman. Don't worry, didn't you say that you have gotten stronger during those Ten Months?"
NAMI: "I guess I have gotten stronger, but what if I get an enemy, like that Barrier Guy?" ( Luffy then sighs and stands up and walks towards Nami while looking at her with a blank face. Luffy then wraps his arms around her, pushing her towards him, he then places a gentle kiss and causing shock to the whole crew.)
BROOK: " Oh my, that was rather surprising." (The whole crew then nod, minus Sanji as he starts to cry in the corner of the kitchen. Luffy then lets go of her and grins as if nothing happened.)
LUFFY: "Will that settle down your worries?" ( Nami then blushes in surprise.)
NAMI: "Idiot, should've done that since the beginning." (The two then walk out of the kitchen.)
SANJI: "Nami swan and Robin chwan, why did you choose the shitty captain and the shitty marimo."
ZORO: "The hell you say to ME!!"
Later that Afternoon
NAMI: "Luffy, we're approaching Pirate Island!"
LUFFY: "Alright lets do thi- woah, what the, Franky!!" (He says this as Franky stops him from going further.)
FRANKY: "Hold on Luffy, we have to go over the plan." (Luffy then pouts as he walks to the Crows Nest so they can go over the plan.)
NAMI: "Alright, Lets start off first with Chopper and Brook. You two go to the forest to check for any of Blackbeard's men that plan on ambushing us." (Brook and Chopper nod.) "Zoro and Robin, you two go into the city and evacuate the civilians" (Zoro and Robin nod.) "Franky and Usopp, you two wreck havoc on the city." (The two are shocked to hear this but nod anyway.) "And Sanji and Jinbe, you two destroy all the ships of the men." (Sanji and Jinbe nod.)
LUFFY: "Then what do we do, Nami?" (Nami then smiles.)
NAMI: "We storm Blackbeard's headquarters."
LUFFY: " Yeah!!" (Luffy jumps up in joy.)
NAMI: "But first, we surprise them."
Meanwhile in Pirate Island
????: "So he's here, Mugiwara Luffy." (Back in the city, everything was rather peaceful,  children were playing, men and women were working, everything was normal. Until everyone heard a scream coming from the giant skull carving.)
FRANKY:"COUP DE VENT!!" (With that attack, a giant hole was made on the Skull carving.)
LUFFY: "YOOOSH, LETS GOOOO."
NARRATOR: What will happen now, All Five of the Yonko are here, How will Luffy and the straw hats defeat Blackbeard, Kaido, and Big Mom.

TO BE CONTINUED