Chapter Nine: Reveloutionary Army Arrive!? Straw Hats in trouble!?

Looks like people are reading my fanfic which is surprising and now it's trending so I'm going to thank you for this and don't worry about this fanfiction ending, because there will be more chapters and even a sequel so yeah enjoy this chapter.

Sincerely,
Victo

NARRATOR: Straw hat Luffy and Nami have teamed up with Shanks, Katakuri, Law, and Kid to take down Blackbeard. Meanwhile, the Straw hat crew are doing each of what they need to do.
With Brook and Chopper
BROOK: (The two are busy fighting all of Blackbeard's men as Chopper uses his Kung Fu Point to finish off his batch while Brook uses his Soul Solid to fight off his batch, the duo have no problem with it since they have all fought way stronger opponents since those ten months, the two are then finished when they realize that all the remaining men are knocked out by someone else.) "When did we do that?"
CHOPPER: "I know, I don't remember doing this." (Chopper watches in horror as he sees that the men look a bit purple, Chopper is then cut off by a rather sickly voice.)
DOC Q: "Why it was me, but pardon me, I don't believe we met so why don't we introduce ourselves since I believe it was fate that put us together."
AVALO PIZZARO: "Ah, it really was a while since actually wanting to fight something, all we've been doing is just sitting on our asses and watch this world burn to the ground-nya." (The two then reveal themselves as tall figures walk in front of both Brook and Chopper.)
CHOPPER: "Looks like we're going to take a little longer getting back to Sunny." (The four figures then lunge at each other getting ready to fight.)
With Usopp and Franky
FRANKY: "WEAPONS LEFT!!" (Franky then unleashes attacks on small buildings of the city, making sure that everyone go out of the building, Usopp uses some of his pop greens to eat street lamps and other objects, Usopp and Franky is then shocked to see that the buildings smashed like a pancake.)
USOPP: "What the?" (The two then feel a rumble coming from the ground when all of a sudden, the two then see a foot in front of them. Usopp then sees that all his pop greens were destroyed.) "What the hell happened to my pop greens?!"
VAN AUGER: "So this is the sniper of the Straw Hat crew, what a disappointment. Anyway let's get with it, let's go Wolf!" ( The four then get ready to fight.)
With Sanji and Jinbe
SANJI: "Oi Jinbe, how are the ships going?" (Sanji and Jinbe are busy destroying pirate ships but they know they must leave the Marine Ships for the people Zoro and Robin are evacuating.)
JINBE: "Everything is going well, but we must stay alert. We don't know when Blackbeard's men are going to-" (Jinbe is then interrupted by a purple barrier circling around them.)
BURGESS: "WIIHAHAHA, Oi Vasco, leave pretty boy to me. He really reminds of someone I really want to kill." (Burgess and Vasco then make their entrance as their tall figure stands over Sanji and even Jinbe.)
VASCO: "I mean it would be nice to kill an actual Fishman, all those other ones are just too weak to even join my crew."
SANJI: "Seems like this will be a tough fight." (The two then launch at their enemies, knowing this fight will bring out their all.)
With Zoro and Robin
ZORO: "Oi Robin, we better hurry or else we're in trouble." (Zoro says this as he points to Wolf who is far away from them.)
ROBIN: "We still have a lot more to go."
SHIRYU: "My my, look what we have here Catrina."
CATRINA: "It's surprising to see that even after their captain's death, the Straw Hats still decide to oppose us."
ZORO: "It's you" (Zoro then grits his teeth as both him and Shiryu begin to sheath their swords, resulting in a clash.)
Meanwhile with the Sunny
????: (The figure then walks in front of the Sunny which is behind the hill where the skull carving is.) "It seems we finally meet, Luffy."
IVANKOV: "Heehaw, it also seems like they have the same goal as us, Dragon-san."
SABO: "Looks like we meet again, Luffy." (The three are then leading an army of revolutionaries, preparing for a battle against the BlackBeard Pirates.)
Back with Luffy and Nami
LUFFY: "So that's the castle?" (Luffy points to the rather dark castle with Blackbeard's Jolly Roger.) "What do we do now?"
NAMI: "Didn't I tell you already." (Luffy's face then lights up in excitement as he inflates his fist, while Shanks and Law unsheathe their swords, Katakuri turning himself into Mochi, and Kid grinning in anticipation) "Well, here we go."
LUFFY: "GOMU GOMU NOOOOO!!" (Luffy then swings his fist.) "ELEPHANT GUN!!" (The impact then hits the gates and the door, revealing Blackbeard sitting in his throne.)
BLACKBEARD: "Why Luffy, it's been a long time hasn't it? Last time I remember, you were knock out by my attack." (Luffy then launches himself before being stopped by a blade.)
????: "Gurararara, you can't kill the master." (Everyone looks in shock as the tall figure reveals himself with Kaido and Big Mom.)
SHANKS: "Whitebeard?"

TO BE CONTINUED