Chapter Five: Luffy Awake?! Love is in the Air?!

20 minutes later
With Luffy
LUFFY'S MOTHER: You learned everything. I'm proud of you and remember to not let anger control you okay? ( She says while hugging her son goodbye.)
LUFFY: "Do you really think I can beat Teach?"
LUFFY'S MOTHER: " Of course, you're Monkey D Luffy, my son, your crew is waiting for, she is waiting for you." (They wave goodbye to each other, Luffy's eyes open as the haki pours out, sending a shockwave. Luffy then rips the tubes out of his body and puts on his iconic straw hat. Running towards the deck.
With the straw hats
NAMI: "Marine Ship AHEAD!!!"
ZORO: "Prepare for battle, crew!!" (As the crew are ready for battle, they see the marine ship getting closer and closer. They see the ship carrying Vice Admiral Bastille and Four hundred Pasifistas) " Get Ready!"
BASTILLE: "Pasifistas, kill them dara!! (Before Bastille, the Pasifistas were destroyed by not a single movement in the ship.) "His Haki is enough to destroy all the Pasifistas dara."
NAMI: Has Zoro really gotten a lot stronger?
ZORO: So you're awake, Captain. ( The whole crew look in shock as they turn their head to see Luffy standing there, panting heavily.)
BASTILLE: " KILL HIM ME-" ( He is then shocked to see that all of the marines knocked out by Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Jinbe)
LUFFY: " You three have gotten strong." (Saying this while cracking his knuckles)
ZORO: " We didn't just spend ten months just looking at the ocean you know."
SANJI: "We went through hell waiting for you to wake up."
JINBE: "Looks like you haven't changed a bit, Luffy."
LUFFY: (Luffy then smiles and laughs) "Shishishi, thanks, but first let's kick this guy's ass." ( Before they could even land a finger, Bastille was already in a rowboat rowing back to Marine HQ.)
Later that day
NARRATOR: As the crew began to celebrate the return of their captain, Nami was remembering that now that Luffy is awake. She must tell him her feelings for him, not knowing that Luffy could hear her in his coma.
BROOK: " Luffy-San I'm so happy, you had me crying my eyes out, even though I don't have eyes YOHOOHOOHOO!!" ( Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper were enjoying listening Brook's skull joke, because it made reminded them that now matter what, you have friends supporting you.)
LUFFY: "SANJI MEAT!!" (Luffy says hungrily while hitting the table hard, i mean, he didn't eat meat for 10 months.)
NAMI: I'm really happy for Luffy, but I don't know if he'll accept my feelings (Nami thinks this why eating her food before being cut off by Zoro)
ZORO: "Hold on Luffy, you're still not the captain just yet." (Luffy then tilts his head in confusion.)
LUFFY: "What do you mean?"
FRANKY: "I thought you just took over Luffy's spot."
JINBE: "I know what you mean Zoro." (The whole crew then look at Jinbe in confusion before being shocked by this words.) " A fight, if Zoro wins, he stays captain and Luffy becomes first mate, but if Luffy wins, he becomes Captain and Zoro goes back to first mate."
NAMI: "A fight!? There's no way Luffy would agree to that!"
LUFFY: "Hmmmmmm, alright then, but we can't fight in the ship."
ZORO: "Don't worry, there's an island we can reach tomorrow." ( The two then nod in agreement, after that, the crew went back to their normal things.)

Later that night

NAMI: (Nami was nervous on what she had to do tonight, she knew she had to tell Luffy that she loved him. She was always blushing when she would talk about this. Then she realized that Luffy is on watch duty and thought this would be the perfect day to tell. As she walks out, she notices Jinbe working on the helm and as she walks to the crows nest, she hears a voice.)
JINBE: "Finally confessing huh?" (Saying this as Jinbe smiles, Nami is then embarrasses and blushing crimson red.)
"Don't worry, I know he won't let you down." (This relieves Nami as she climbs up the crows nest and enters in to see Luffy sitting down.)
LUFFY: "Oh, Nami, I've been expecting you." Why the hell did I say that, I sound creepy, I guess I just gotta go with the flow.
NAMI: "What do you mean." (She scratches her head nervously. Luffy then pats the couch, signaling for her to sit with him. Nami without hesitation sits next to Luffy.) "Luffy, I just want to sa-" ( She is then caught off guard by Luffy as he pushes his lips against hers.)
LUFFY: When did I do that ( Luffy couldn't let go realizing that Nami was hugging him tight, Luffy then without further instinct pushes himself more towards Nami. After a while they both catch their breath, Luffy is then shocked to see Nami crying.) " Nami?"
NAMI: "Idiot, you beat me to it." (Nami says as she wipes her tears with her arm) " Luffy, before we start again, I want to say something."
LUFFY: "Me too" ( He nods knowing what she's about to say.)
NAMI/LUFFY: "I love you Luffy/Nami." (The two laugh at the fact that they both said it at the same time. They resume their make out session and as the two fall on the couch.)
NARRATOR: In the end, Luffy may of lost, but he gained something in return. Love