Chapter 19

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 2k reads omgg 💜

One week later, and it was their time to leave

One week later, and it was their time to leave. Staying in Busan didn't have the same feeling as they were younger. Everything changed from back then.

Considering Jungkook's father is dead, and Taehyung's mother is out of the physic ward. Jungkook and Taehyung wanted to go back to their apartment.

Jungkook hugged his mom and wished her luck with the new house and to kiss this house goodbye for him when she officially leaves, he helped pack his room of course so it can all be moved to the new house just in case he came to visit.

Taehyung said goodbye to his father and reminded him to take his pills for his sickness, but he paid no mind to his mother. She pouted and called out his name to which Taehyung ignored and met up with the younger to catch the train.

"I don't wanna visit here again for some time. I think I need a long break away from here." Jungkook says while he lays his head on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung humming in agreement.

***

"Yes! You guys are finally fucking home." Hoseok shouts as the youngest ones walk in their apartment startled by the welcome.

"The fuck you here for?" Taehyung says, Jungkook hits him with a snarl.

"Don't be fucking rude." He says and pulls Hoseok in a hug.

"Did you guys fuck yet?" Yoongi interrupts coming out their kitchen with a bag of chips in his hand.

"Yo, that's my favorite bag too." Taehyung whines.

"Well, too fucking bad." Yoongi says guarding the bag in his hands.

"Anyways, Yoongi and I were discussing while we waited for you guys to get back, that we go out tonight. Y'know clubbing, grinding bodies?" Hoseok proposes.

"Yea, no." Taehyung flat out says.

"Why not." Hoseok pouts.

"I agree, we just got home." Jungkook sighs.

"Fine, party poopers." Yoongi senses the younger's sadnes and runs up to him.

"We're going fucking clubbing, whether you like it or not." Yoongi stomps his foot. Taehyung lets out an airy laughs at the older.

"The fuck-"

"We'll go." Jungkook blurts out.