Chapter 4

Taehyung put his hood on, walking down the dark road just to walk

He didn't notice that he was in front of a club until the neon lights on the club name sign flickered.

He thought for a moment and entered the club, just to let go.

Yoongi was on his mind too much. A little too much.

He never had someone on his mind as much as his last fling, but he couldn't really consider Yoongi a fling, not yet at least.

Taehyung ignored the constant texts that were coming in from Jungkook. He didn't want to deal with his voice at the moment.

He wanted a drink. He needed a drink.

Taehyung made his way to the bar and ordered a drink, just a little shot that's all then he'll leave.

He took the shot, the liquor rushing down his throat, hissing at the harsh feeling going down.

Taehyung ordered another shot. Just one more wouldn't hurt.

That's what he said five shots ago. Now he was stumbling to the dance floor. He wanted to dance, wanted to let go of whatever bothered him inside that he would never ever let out to someone, not even Jungkook.

He began lazily dancing. Strangers bumping into him while they jumped, drunk as well. Taehyung thought the dancing was enough so he decided it was time to leave.

Taehyung waved to the guard and laughed when he didn't wave back, then exited the club.

The cold air hit him almost immediately. He stood there in the middle of the sidewalk taking in the breeze hitting his face.

Everything was moving different. It definitely doesn't feel like this when you're sober.

Taehyung began stumbling down the sidewalk, walking to God knows where.

He found a park and ran across the street, late night drivers beeping at him as they almost hit him, luckily he didn't get hurt.

He tripped over his shoe and fell to the ground, face hitting the grass.

He was far away from his apartment. This was downtown, no beaches, no beach houses or apartment.

Every adult who had nothing better to do stayed down here, either sleeping on a bench or in the club or selling substances on the street.

Cops liked to stay down here the most, because here was the dangerous part, protecting people was their job right?

Taehyung crawled to a bench and pulled himself up to sit on it.

He sat on the bench, head leaning back. His head hurt like a bitch, the rushing feeling coming in fast.

He thought it was funny if he called someone off his phone and prank them.