Chapter 3

"Where are you taking me?" Jungkook said as his blue haired friend led him somewhere

"On a our usual friend lunch dates, where else Jungkookie?" Taehyung replied still practically dragging the younger.

Jungkook sighed and let himself be pulled by Taehyung, instead of fighting against it.

Finally it looked like they had reached their destination.

It was an ice cream parlor. Taehyung said lunch date- not desert, Jungkook thought.

"Hello there, and what can I get you two cuties today?" A short boy walked up to the counter.

"Oh my gosh, Jimine Cricket?" Taehyung gasped out. The boy behind the counter looked confused.

"You can't tell me you don't remember. I was A cup of Tae. Our stage names we wanted if we became singers." Taehyung tried to remind the boy.

The worker put a hand over hismpith dramatically and gasped loudly, other customers staring.

"AHH! Where have you been, loser?" The short one ran from behind the counter and pulled Taehyung into a hug, Jungkook just watching the scene.

"Woah there, Jimin. Oh- this is Jungkook." Taehyung moved out the way to introduce the younger.

Jungkook uttered a small hi with a shy wave and Jimin cooed at that.

"Your boyfriend is so cute." Jimin nudged Taehyung in the arm.

Jungkook's cheeks warmed up, blush noticeable. Taehyung as well and began stuttering.

"H-he's not my b-boyfriend." The older smacked Jimin on the arm.

"I've only seen you for about 5 minutes right now, and you guys look like a couple, actually from the moment you two walked in the shop." Jimin put a finger on his chin, pretending to think.

Jungkook shook his head quickly, he didn't know why he was feeling so flustered. Everyone usually thought they were a thing, but this assumption made him shy.

"Anyways, can I get chocolate chip and regular vanilla with a little caramel syrup for him." Taehyung ordered. Jimin nodded and went to the back to get their ice cream.

Several minutes later and Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung to finish his ice cream.

The older barely took scoops considering he kept picking up his phone to text whoever it was.

Jungkook was almost completely over it and thinking about walking out and leaving his best friend to walk home alone.

"Jungkook, do you mind coming with me so I can drop ice cream off to Yoongi?"

"I wanna go home, Taehyungie," Jungkook whined.

"Pleasee- don't be like that." Taehyung begged, bottom lip out.

Jungkook sighed dramatically and agreed to going to drop off ice cream.

When they met up with Yoongi, Jungkook felt left out as always.

Taehyung hasn't even known the boy for long and Jungkook was already feeling some type of way.

"Next time get the exact things I ordered, Taehyung." Yoongi bopped Taehyung on the nose, making the blue haired smile.

"Sorry, princess. Next time your prince charming will make sure to be 100% with your order." Taehyung reached his arm over Yoongi and patted his butt.

Yoongi glared and turned to walk away, Taehyung shouted come on, don't be like that baby, and Jungkook couldn't have cringed at a moment more than this.

It was pretty quiet in the apartment- other than Taehyung's giggles whenever Yoongi texted him something.

Jungkook groaned internally and snatched the older's phone out his hands and threw it on the chair in the corner of their bedroom.

"What if I said to you to that you could fuck me right now?" Jungkook blurted out facing Taehyung.

"Bitch, you rejected me a million of times. I rather fuck Yoongi before you now." Taehyung said getting up to grab his phone, not being able to do it since Jungkook pushed him backwards.

"Ok, that hurt. What are you guys?"

"What do you mean, my dear friend?"

"Are you guys a thing?" Jungkook mumbled.

"No, he won't give me a chance like that. Something like he isn't ready." Taehyung sighed.

"Good," Jungkook whispered to himself, Taehyung not hearing it.

He doesn't even know why he said that. Why does it matter if his friend gets into a relationship? They wouldn't last, so maybe he was just looking out for the other person who wanted a relationship with Taehyung- at least that's what he told himself.

***

"Kook, mails here!" Taehyung announced going through the envelopes.

Jungkook ran over to the older and snatched the three envelopes out of his hands and retreated back to the bedroom.

"Can I know why you ran with the mail?" Taehyung asked approaching the bedroom doorway.

"Personal business, Taehyung." Jungkook said opening a letter with a dramatic gasp.

"I think we tell each other everything, even if its personal."

"Well this is something you don't have to know."

"Never said I had to, just asking if you can tell me."

"It's from a friend I met a couple of years ago, that's all."

"What other friends do you have expect for me- Namjoon doesn't count." Taehyung smirked, crossing his arms.

"You don't know my life!" Jungkook screeched, shutting and locking the door.

"Pretty sure I do, been with you since you were born basically!" Taehyung shouted back, stomping away in complete anger.

20 minutes later and Jungkook peaked his head out the crack of the door and found it to be a little too quiet in the apartment.

Curious, Jungkook searched for Taehyung, only for the older nowhere to be found.

Of course, that's how it's been for the past week.
___________
934 words.
FILLERRRR AND SHORT!
I wanted to introduce Jimin, because I really love the personality I gave him in this story.

bye honeys 🍯