Chapter 5

WARNINGS
•Mature content
•confusing shii

 "W-wait- ah Taehyungie," Jungkook whimpered as the older placed small kisses down his neck to his bare nipple

Taehyung began sucking on one and rubbing the other, making Jungkook arch his back forward.

Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes and slowly slid his hand down the younger's toned abs.

Taehyung was now removing the younger's boxers, both completely naked.

Jungkook felt shy so the first instinct came to mind was to cover his body and so he did with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Don't cover yourself, you're beautiful baby." Taehyung whispered locking eyes with Jungkook once again.

Taehyung grabbed ahold of the younger's cock and began stroking it upwards, loving the sinful moans that came out from the younger's gaping mouth.

Taehyung then trailed his other hand down to the younger's tight puckered hole and slowly pushed one digit in, Jungkook gasping out from the unfamiliar feeling.

The room was filled with high pitched moans and the smell of sex.

Taehyung pulled out his finger and let go of Jungkook and lined his covered and lubed up cock to the younger's hole.

He simply pushed in when Jungkook gave him the okay signal.

Taehyung began thrusting at a slow pace giving Jungkook enough time to match him.

Taehyung sped up his pace, one of Jungkook's hand clawing at the older's back and the other covering his mouth so the embarrassing sounds wouldn't leak out.

Taehyung stopped his movements and brought Jungkook's hand away from his mouth.

"Don't, I want to hear your beautiful voice." Jungkook nodded and leaned his head back hanging in the air as Taehyung began thrusting a fast pace.

The room became pitch black. Jungkook was alone. He felt lonely.

His father then ran up to him, shaking uncontrollably.

"Papa what's wrong with you?!" Jungkook held the older's head in his arms.

"Papa, stop!" Jungkook tried reaching out for his dad who was running towards Taehyung with a knife.

Then Jungkook was in a house. It was a beautiful house. A baby was crying, not just one but two babies were crying.

Taehyung was there cradling one baby in his arms and Yoongi was there snuggling the other.

The babies looked just like Taehyung. Jungkook approached the babies, Taehyung and Yoongi not looking at him.

Jungkook touched one of the baby's face and winced in pain from an unknown feeling.

"Taehyung! Help!" He was now tied to a chair. He looked around the room frantically trying to find someone.

There he was. His father stood there with a gun and aimed at Jungkook's forehead.

Then Taehyung came in. A knife in his hand.

"I'll shoot him if you come any closer," Jungkook's dad shouted.

"Shoot him. I don't care," Taehyung sternly said, a smirk plastered on his face.

Jungkook screamed. Pain rushed throughout his body. He couldn't move.

Then there was a bang. He couldn't hear anything. Taehyung was there on the ground spread out, blood- there was blood around his head.

Jungkook began screaming and all you could hear was his screams.

"Jungkook- fuck wake up!" Taehyung shook the younger, not making any process as he gripped the pillow and shut his eyes tighter and screamed.

"Jungkookie, please. I'm right here.." Taehyung whispered.

"What's wrong with him?" Yoongi asked approaching the bedroom.

"It's nothing, can you come back later?" Taehyung asked stroking Jungkook's hair, which seemed to have calmed him down.

Yoongi nodded and gave Jungkook one last look of pity and left the apartment.

Jungkook must've went back to sleep as small snores were heard out of the younger's voice.

He hasn't had one of those nightmares like that in awhile.

Those were the worst ones. They'd change in between a good dream and then make him panic in his sleep. Anyone who's near him would try their best to wake him and calm him down, they could never wake him, but they could at least stop his screaming.

The next day Taehyung planned to wake up first so he could make Jungkook his favorite breakfast.

Jungkook always loved that.
________________

676 words.
SHORTTT
This chapter is probably confusing asF! but next chapter will be a flash to the past- is that how it goes?🗿
Oh well, hope you are liking it so far. You'll figure out why Jungkook just had that dream about Mr. Taetae soon🤠

bye honeys🍯