Chapter 1

"Come on, we're gonna be late Tae

"Come on, we're gonna be late Tae." Jungkook pulled on a arm which belonged to a boy with bright blue hair. 

"A couple more minutes. Showing up at parties early, is a no no." Taehyung said, while fixing his hair with his other hand.

Jungkook sighed and let go of the older's arm and walked off a huff.

Taehyung chucked at the younger's anger and followed the boy out the room.

"Is Jungkookie mad at me?" Taehyung fake pouted, bottom lip hanging out, as well as snaking his arms around the younger's waist, hugging him from behind.

Jungkook ignored him. Taehyung hated when he got ignored.

"Jungkook. I asked you a question." Taehyung rasped, Jungkook feeling his breath on his neck.

"Yes I'm mad. I wanted to leave now." Jungkook said tilting his head.

"Well, Taehyungie is sorry. Let's go then Kookie." Taehyung said, and placed a peck on the younger's neck.

Thats how they were. People always thought they're a couple, by the way they act, but no. Taehyung doesn't do relationships and Jungkook wouldn't see himself with Taehyung, like that.

At the beach, since its summer, half of it was filled up. Who would've thought this many would be there.

As soon as Jungkook spotted someone for Taehyung, he ran over to the older who was having a drink and talking to friends- he always has been a social butterfly as well, but not Jungkook.

"I have someone for you." Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear. The older nodded and began walking away with him.

"Ooo Taehyung get some!" One of the males shouted referring to Jungkook.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and ignored them, and Taehyung shouted back.

"He's my best friend dipshit!"

The two best friends made it to the middle of the party and found a seat on a beach lounging chair. Jungkook sitting in the front and Taehyung behind him, legs touching his back.

"If you don't remove-"

"So, who's the lucky girl or guy?" Taehyung cut him off.

"It's a guy. He's really short, so you'll enjoy yourself." Jungkook pointed out a short boy with light colored hair.

"Kookie, don't point."

The younger pulled back his finger quickly and pushed up his glasses which were falling.

"Well, go on. Don't waste time." Jungkook said pulling the older up off the chair.

"Ok, ok. I'm going," Taehyung waved off his best friend and made his way to the short boy with a smile.