Chapter 9

Jungkook hasn't heard from Taehyung in 3 days

Jungkook hasn't heard from Taehyung in 3 days. And why wouldn't he worry?

He texted Yoongi the first day asking for Taehyung, but the older would just reply with 'he's fine'. Like that's supposed to make him feel better.

Jungkook at least felt like he had some sort of comfort, knowing Hoseok was staying with him for 4 more days.

The past few days it consisted of Jungkook coming from work to see Hoseok asleep on the couch then he would wake him up and they'd watch a couple movies for the night and have dinner.

He couldn't lie and say he didn't miss
his best friend and same for Taehyung.

They both were waiting for an apology from one another, and that'll get them nowhere with the way they're living.

Today Jungkook took the day and night shift hoping that maybe Taehyung would pop up and want something to eat, but he wasn't expecting much knowing Taehyung knows that Jungkook works there.

Jungkook felt so frustrated with the way they were avoiding each other. Not once calling one another to check if they're safe, knowing damn well they both want to.

As he was wiping down a table he looked up at the door because the chiming noise went off. Yoongi was walking in with Jimin by his side.

Jimin instantly spotted Jungkook and ran over to him.

"Jungkook! Hey, remember me? You and Taehyung came to the parlor not too long ago." Jimin said pulling the younger by the head into a hug.

"Y-yeah, I do." He mumbled, face buried in Jimin's chest.

"Oop- sorry dear," he said letting go of Jungkook. "You work here?" He asked.

"Yup. It's supposed to be part-time, but I just take as much shifts as possible."

"You're so adorable." Jimin cooed.

"Oh! This is my friend Yoongi. Yoongi meet Jungkook, Jungkook-"

"We've already met." Jungkook retorted walking off with the cleaning rag.

"Taehyung's going to the apartment tonight, if you want to see him." Yoongi informed.

Jungkook nodded once and walked to the back as Jimin and Yoongi took their seats.

"Is that Taehyung's boyfriend, you're jealous over?" Namjoon asked.

"They aren't dating. And m'not jealous." Jungkook pouted looking through the window to see customers.