Samuel | Forgive Me

"I need her to confess," Samuel said looking at you and holding you by the arms, "That's why I'm getting close to Carla."

"What if something happens to you? Look at Christian! I'm sure that she's behind the accident!" You tried reasoning with him multiple times, but he wouldn't budge. Of course you were worried for the safety of your boyfriend, but it wasn't only that. You were scared that he would get too close to the Marchioness; she was perfect and you were jealous.

"Y/N,  nothing's going to happen to me. I will be very careful".

You closed your eyes and sighed heavily. Samuel tugged you closer and kissed your forehead. You smiled, then watched your boyfriend leave. You had to trust him. You did trust him. You just couldn't trust her. She was gorgeous and evil.

A few days passed and you decided to visit Samuel at home, because at school you weren't much in each other's sight. You faked an argument to make everyone believe that you broke up so his plan could work. As you knocked on the door of the Gárcia family, Nano opened.

"Samuel's not home," was the first thing he said, "but you're welcome to come in."

You entered and propped down on the sofa, your disappointment clear on your face, "I thought I could see him a bit. You know, it's strange not talking to him and avoinding him when I know he's right there and we're actually together. I mean, people think we've broken up, but we haven't," you looked up at Nano and lowered your voice, "and I already miss him."

"Didn't you come by yesterday?"

"No, why would you think so?"

Nano shrugged and offered you a beer which you accepted. You chatted with him and once you finished drinking, you went home.

You were at Rebeca's Halloween party and you were dressed like a ninja, your hair in a cute stylish ponytail.

You were looking for something to drink when you bumped into Samuel.

"Hey," you smiled sweetly at him, "can we talk?"

For a second he seemed confused, then smiled, "Not here." He took your hand and led you away from the chaos. You looked at your hands and felt relieved. As soon as you stepped into the safety of the room, you threw yourself at him. You kissed him, and it took him longer than usual to kiss you back.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he avoided your eyes and sat on the bed, "I thought you wanted to talk."

"Yes, because you're ignoring me," you crossed your arms over your chest, "and this is not exactly how I expected you to react right now. I thought you'd be happy to have a few moments only with your girlfriend." He was silent so you kept on talking, "Do you know who kept me company these last few days? Your brother, because apparently you are too busy doing God knows what with the Marchioness."

"Nano's here?" He asked, completely ignoring the rest of your speech. You just nodded. "What? Where?" he bolted through the door. You followed him but lost him in the crowd of people. The fact that he used his brother as an excuse to run from you angered you.

When you caught up with him, he was beating the shit out of Nano. And Carla was there. You tried to stop him, but he wouldn't listen to you. He had to be pulled away from his bleeding brother. You stared at him in disbelief, and you felt your heart clench when instead of looking for you, he turned to Carla.

You helped Nano to get up, then raised your angry eyes at your boyfriend, "What is wrong with you?"

"I'll tell you what is wrong with him," Nano sniffed, wiping some blood from his nose, "he's falling for the rich girl!"

Your eyes met again those of Samuel, and in that moment you knew Nano was telling the truth. You blinked furiously a few times to stop the tears that were already filling your eyes, and with a last glance towards  him you hurried away. A few minutes later, you heard him call your name and run after you. He grabbed your arm and stopped you, but you pulled away from his touch.

"This is why I didn't want you to do it," you shook your head, you voice wavering. "Did you have sex with her?" He lowered his gaze and the first tears started to fall down your face, "of course, you had. Why else wouldn't you answer my texts? Or ignore me like that? I would have never pegged you for a cheater."

He took a few steps towards you but you backed away, "Y/n, I'm sorry... I... I..."

"Why didn't you say anything?" but he didn't know how to answer. "What aren't you saying anything right now?! Samuel I was always there for you! I was there when Nano was arrested; I was there when Marina chose your brother instead of you; I was there when she died, and even in this fucking mess I trusted you and would've done anything for you!" By now tears were streaming down your face, "The least I deserved was the truth."

"I know I have no excuses. If I could go back, I would. I never wanted to hurt you, I just wanted justice for Marina and my brother," his eyes were glossy and he reached for your hand again. This time you let him take it.

"And once again Marina is more important than me," you let out a dry laugh and felt your heart break as you spoke the next words, "No more, Samuel. I'm letting you go. I won't be there anymore to catch you when you fall. Even though it's breaking my heart, I'm giving up on you. I didn't expect you to love me so soon after everything that happened with Marina, but still I was hoping... And there you are falling in love with another girl." You wiped away the tears, but new ones kept on coming. You let go of his hand and walked a few steps backwards, unable to tear your eyes away from him. No matter what had happened you wanted to remember every single one of his features.

When you turned away, your heard his voice crack, "I hope one day you can forgive me."