After dinner, Slytherin made their way to the dungeons where the common room was. The password was 'pure-blood' so it was easy to remember. The head boy of Slytherin gathered all the first years in the common room and said "Welcome to the Slytherin common room. Boy, your dorms are up and down to your left, Same for the girl on the right. Girls can go into the boys' dorms if necessary but boys can't, under any circumstance, go into the girl's dormitories. You're not allowed to show anyone from other houses the common room and you should be in the common room by nine and on your bed by ten. Enjoy the rest of your night and you will find that your stuff has already been brought up," he said and everyone split up to find their dorms. I found mine but the weird thing was that I was the only one in there. There were no extra beds and no other furniture but mine. I shrugged my shoulders and started looking for my nightclothes. I fed Venom and Winter and I let Winter outside for her to spread her wings. I let my Snake slither up my arm and around my neck as I lied down on my bed.

~The Next Day~

I woke up early and went to the shower. After that, I changed and put Venom back in her cage as I fed her. I put food in Winter's cage as I left the window open for when she comes back. I made my way to Draco's dorm and knocked on his door "Draco, are you up yet?" I asked and I heard someone fall off their bed. I knocked again before going in. Once in, I saw that Draco was still asleep and he was sharing the dorm with Crabbe and Goyle. I went to Draco's bed and shook him "Draco, wake up. We start classes today," I said and he started to stir. I shook him a few more times before deciding to throw him off his bed. I pushed him off and did the same for the two idiots. "Raina, why'd you do that?" Draco said as he got up off the floor "I've been here for five minutes trying to wake you up before throwing you off the bed. Then I decided that I would do the same for those two just because. Now hurry up and get changed so we can go and have breakfast and get to class on time," I said and walked out of their dorm and went to the common room to wait for them. After 20 minutes, they finally came out and we went to the cafeteria. We had breakfast there and we were also given our time-tables to know our classes. First, we had Transfiguration with the Gryffindors and then Potions. After that, was flying practice but after that class, I had Magic Practice with Dumbledor.

After breakfast, we made our way to the transfiguration. Once everyone was there, we all started doing the work McGonagall gave us. I looked around and noticed that Harry and Ron were late. When they finally got here McGonagall scolded them and they got to work. Draco smirked at Harry and Ron being scolded. I just rolled my eyes and continued doing my work. After that, we went to Potions. Snape barged in the classroom and started speaking "There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few who possess the predisposition..." he said while looking at Draco and I then looking back at the class "...I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper in death."

He then looked to Harry and scoffed "Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of these abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to not pay attention." I saw Hermione look at Harry and nudge him with her elbow and nod her head towards the professor. "Mr. Potter," he started and I already didn't like it. "Our new celebrity. Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" he asked and Hermione immediately put her hand up. Harry looked at Hermione then back at Snape and shook his head "You don't know? Well, let's try again. Where, Mr. Potter would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar?" Harry shook his head again. "And what is the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?" Harry looked down "I don't know, Sir," he answered "Pity. Clearly, fame isn't everything is it, Mr. Potter?" Harry got angry and answered back. "Clearly. Hermione knows. Seems a pity not to ask her," everyone snickered but I just shook my head. 'Fool, isn't he? Should have just stayed quiet,' Neva said and I mentally nodded. "Silence," Snape walked up to Harry and I knew it wasn't going to end well. I stood up in front of Snape's way and say "Professor, may I please go to the restroom? Seems like I had something this morning that upset my stomach," I said as he looked at me. He relaxed and nodded his head. "Thank you, Professor," I said and walked out of the door. Gosh, I'm glad I got to stop that from happening. I went to the restroom so as not to appear as a liar. I came back to class after five minutes and started doing the work everyone else was doing.

After that, we had lunch. A kid ended up blowing up his food trying to turn his water into rum. After that mail came in. Mom had sent me for food for Venom and Winter, and dad sent me more books about spells and potions. I also got more lacramas from the lady with the bill. I sent her the money in an envelope and tied it to the owl's leg. I gave the owl a piece of food and then he was off to deliver the letter. After lunch, we had flying practice. I stood next to Draco since it was the only spot left. I honestly wanted to stand at the end of the line. Madam Hooch soon came and started instructing us. Draco and I already knew what to do since we practiced before. "Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone step beside your broomstick. Stick your right hand over your broom and say 'Up,'" we did as told and mine and Harry's broom came up immediately. Soon after Draco's also came up. I looked at Ron and saw his broom hit his face. I chuckled lightly and then looked at Madam Hooch.

"Now mount it. When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard. Hover for a moment, lean forward slightly and touch back down," we all nodded and waited for her whistle. "Three, two..." she whistles but before we even hovered, Neville's broom started hovering and flying away with Neville on it. Hooch tried to stop him but couldn't. His broom started going crazy and slamming itself on the walls of the school. I had to help him so I yelled: "Everybody down!" They all listen to me and I let out Neva. She tried hitting Neville's broom but kept missing so she hit the ground with her ice making a path for her to ride on. Once she got in front of Neville's broom, she touched it and it froze over. But Neville had slipped off by then and fell into one of the torch things surrounding the school. Neva filled the floor with lost snow before Neville hit the ground. It stopped him from breaking his arm but he still twisted his wrist. Once Neva hit the ground, we turned back to normal. I moved away so Madam Hooch can take a look at him. I kneeled beside him and lightly touched his wrist so a make-shift cast held his wrist and arm in place "This should stay until he reaches Madam Pomfrey. Once in there, all she has to do it touch it and the ice will melt instantly," I said and she nodded while standing up with Neville. "I'll take him to the hospital wing. If I see one broom in the air the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say, Quidditch," Drago grabbed the remembrall that Neville's grandmother sent him. "Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lump had squeezed this, he'd have remembered to land on his fat arse," some Slytherins laughed but Harry got angry "Give it here, Malfoy," Harry said but Draco scoffed at him "No. I think I'll leave it for Longbottom to find," he said and flew into the air. I followed him "Give it to them Draco. Your only proving that you are at their level," I said but he just ignored me. Harry soon joined us. "Give it here Malfoy or I'll knock you off your broom," "Is that so?" Draco challenged and Harry almost succeeded. "Alright then," he threw it to the side "Draco! That's Snape's window!"  I yelled at him. I flew towards it and passed by Harry "Harry, imma hit it towards the roof on the other side because that thing is about to hit Snape's window," he nodded and went the other way. I reached Snape's window before the ball and I hit it so it dit no damage. I hit it pretty hard since Harry had to fly faster to catch it. Good thing he did because I think it was about to hit McGonagall's window. Once he caught it and smiled and went back to the others.

Something that neither Harry nor I noticed was that both Snape and McGonagall had seen us and were heading our way at that very moment.