Chapter 42

After Two weeks,

Swara is recovering fast with the utmost care of her family... No one leaves her side... Pragya always stays beside her while others left for their works after three days... But whenever they had free time before, inbetween or after their work, they would come to hospital and stayed with her taking good care of her... Swara remains in bed for first week patiently as she also has no energy to do her fun... But after one week, she is back to her chirpy mode and wanted to go home as soon as possible but Pragya strictly prohibited that and ordered her to stay in hospital for another week...

Swara is more annoyed and always having her cute pout in her lips pleading to her Mumma with puppy eyes... But when it comes to her health, Pragya won't melt for this all... Being helpless, Swara stayed for another week... Swara daily do her stubborn drama when it comes to Injection... She literally cried to Pragya not to give her injection... Sanskar got angry for that but he also couldn't see her crying... Pragya is same as him so she gave her medicine instead of injection...

Swara is more frustrated as Sanskar is not talking to her properly... She really can't understand the reason behind this... He always stayed in hospital but he isn't talking to her... He even takes care of her well like helping her in everything and feeding her when Pragya is not present but he is not talking to her... He just simply sit on hospital couch and works in his laptop and attends all his calls for whole day...

Swara bursts out at him one day but he just said that he doesn't want to stress her and just ordered her to take rest properly... Swara just feels like The Cold Big head is back... When she asked about this to Pragya, Pragya told her that Sanskar is very much worried for her and behaving like this... Swara also believed it and thought to confront him after going home... But she never left any chances to annoy him which she loves to do always... She always orders him to do this and that, take this and that while Sanskar just without saying anything did everything which she asks... Though Swara is irritated by his silence, she enjoyed his caring with whole heart... She felt she is the luckiest girl to have Sanskar as her Prince in her life...

Abhi, Rv and Laksh always brought her Favourite KitKat atleast one in a day which makes Swara happy to the core... They three feels happy to see her wide smile which she gets just with a chocolate... She is indeed a Child for them... They do everything which makes her happy... Even they played indoor games with her in hospital room along with Kiara... Pragya always scolds them for this, but trio won't give any heed to her and plays with their Princess... Swara enjoys a lot by playing with them and also seeing them getting scoldings from Pragya.. Sanskar just remain in couch and would watch everything... He is more than satisfied seeing his Jaan's smile which brings peace to his heart...

Still he didn't talk to anyone in the family... Everyone tried their best but Sanskar just remain in his cold mode... They became more worried and sad seeing his behaviour... They left the matter thinking to give time to Sanskar for clearing his mind... They know how much this incident has affected him... Moreover, they are thankful as he didn't go into depression because of this...

Swara's bandage has been removed and She is finally going home today after two long weeks... Her face is glowing and her eyes are twinkling in happiness that finally she is going out of the Jail which is called Hospital... She really hated hospitals to the core...
.
.
.
.
.

Sanskar opened the car door for her... He holds her hand softly while Swara came out with bright smile...

"Wahhh..!!! Now only I feel like I got my freedom..!", Swara said in her cute tone and tugged her hand in his elbow... Sanskar looks at her while Swara is looking at the Mansion... They both walks to the door where everyone is waiting for their arrival...