Introduction:

Hello! So this doesn't need to be a long introduction as this book is relatively simple -- it is essentially just a book of prompts.

For this book, I record each idea I have for a story and write them down on here. While I do plan on eventually adapting all or at least most of these ideas into fully-fleshed stories, these prompts are relatively simple in idea which does mean they can be used by anyone who reads them. If you like it, you can use it. And no, you don't need to ask for permission or credit me if you use these.

It should be noted, the focus on my writing is gay relationships -- 'boy x boy' -- which means all of these prompts do feature a gay relationship as a crucial part of the prompt since most of these are romance stories, or have a heavy romantic sub-plot.

Now, I want to take a moment to thank the user 'inimical_' as they were the one to create this amazing cover; if you have something you want to publish on here, I cannot properly express just how much I recommend her! She got this cover done in a few hours and the end result is genuinely one of the better commissions I've seen on here.

Anyways, that's all! Have fun I guess, and remember: if you see an idea you like, feel free to use it! Credit or permission isn't required! 

An Additional Note

It should be noted that, to put it bluntly, some of this shit's fucked; there's themes of incest, rape, stalking, abuse, age gaps, etc. None of these are portrayed in a glorified way, nor are they portrayed in a PC way either. These are just bare-bone prompts and will end up being whatever the person who takes it decides to make it. If these themes upset you for whatever reason, I suggest just closing this book.